What is it about?
◇◇◇◇ SALE - SAVE 50% ◇◇◇◇
App Store Description
◇◇◇◇ SALE - SAVE 50% ◇◇◇◇
Now includes the Official UK Police and Fire Service tests for accurate training and testing.
Thank you to all our users for making Bleep Test Solo the most popular bleep test app on the UK and Australian app stores! (Health and Fitness popularity ranking)
Bleep Test Solo is from the developers of the original Team Bleep Test software for PC which was first released in 2004 and is now used by premier national league teams for many sports around the world.
APP STORE REVIEWS
A selection of app store reviews from our range of bleep test apps:
4/5 - "Great little app for the price. Am in the british armed forces and wanted a reliable and accurate bleep test trainer. Tried and compared it today (uk and australian version only) against an official bleep test cd and it's exactly the same. Sweet!!!!!" by Fishnavy
5/5 - "I'm a x-country runner and it is pretty good for your stamina and sprint finish … well done great app" by Gaganster
5/5 - "… contains all the required tests and works really well" by Martin Thomas
Bleep Test Solo allows you to run any type of Multi-Stage Fitness Test (MSFT) for any sport, record scores for up to 40 player profiles and view previous scores on a graph to track your fitness with ease.
‣ Standard Bleep Test - The original bleep test/MSFT, defined by Luc Léger in 1984.
‣ UK Police Official Test - Used as part of the Police Service recruitment process in the UK.
‣ UK Fire Service Official Test - Used as part of the Fire Service recruitment process in the UK.
‣ UK & Australian Bleep Test - Most popular bleep test in Australia and the UK.
‣ Yo-Yo Intermittent Recovery (IRTL) Levels 1/2.
‣ Yo-Yo Intermittent Endurance (IETL) Levels 1/2.
‣ Or use the powerful script feature to create your own bleep test.
NOTE: We have worked hard to compare and match the bleep tests in our apps with official bleep test CDs to ensure their accuracy.
‣ Run a bleep test anywhere, without having to carry around a CD player.
‣ Choose from a selection of bleep tests including the standard 20m Bleep Test, Yo-Yo Intermittent Recovery, Yo-Yo Endurance and the official tests used by UK Police & Fire Services.
‣ Create your own custom bleep test using the scripts tab and run any type of bleep test designed for any sport.
‣ View test progression as a running man on screen.
‣ Real time display of VO2 Max, total distance, total laps, current stage and stage laps during a test.
‣ Record test scores to keep track of your fitness.
‣ Save scores for up to 40 player profiles.
‣ View past scores (Stage and level, VO2 Max and total distance) on a graph for all player profiles or highlight a single profile to show detailed score information.
‣ Export past scores to a spreadsheet and view on a PC.
‣ Optional voice announcement of stage number when moving to the next stage.
‣ Optional vibrate on bleep for running with iPhone in your pocket.
‣ Bleeps also play when device is locked and/or muted.
‣ Bluetooth speakers supported.
Accurate timing when running the bleep test is vital to get an accurate assessment of individual player fitness. We guarantee the timing of the bleeps on our range of bleep test apps are correct to 1/100th of a second compared with the corresponding official soundtrack (as tested on iPhone and iPod Touch devices).
Copyright: Original PC software, V1 2004 - Running Man Graphic for MSFT, V2 2006 - Team Statistics Graph and Player Highlight, V3 2007 - MSFT Scripts/Custom Fitness Tests, © Bitworks Design
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.