Dr. Lord Evilstein has kidnapped a princess, and now his evil lair is crawling with do-gooders. In this reverse spin on tower defense, it’s your job to defend your evil lair from heroes trying to save the day. View your domain from a side-view perspective, placing traps and unleashing minions on your unwitting foes to protect the fortress.
Watch the trailer
Place your traps wisely. You want to keep the do-gooders out, but you can't just put traps anywhere.
When all else fails, blow them to smithereens. If you get too overrun, sometimes you can use a Doomsday weapon to exterminate the goody two-shoes.
Some traps requires extra attention. Not all of your traps trigger automatically; some you get to save for a special occasion.
What is it about?
Castle Doombad is one of the few tower defense games where the idea is to help the bad guy. You have traps and evil minions you can easily place to defend your lair against the would-be heroes, but will they be enough? You've brought this on yourself by kidnapping a princess, so now you have to defend yourself against the do-gooders trying to rescue her.
For those who...
- Love the [adult swim] franchise
- Enjoy tower defense games
Not for those who...
- Don't want to help the bad guy
- Hate tower defense games or [adult swim]
Why we love it
The game features 75 maniacally-challenging levels spread across three chapters, plus bonuses like "Summer Staycation" and "Space Madness." You have upgradeable traps and minions to overpower your most stubborn intruders, as you try to ward off knights, archers, superheroes and more. All of this combined with the popular [adult swim] characters and graphic styles makes for a highly-enjoyable tower defense game.
Castle Doombad is $2.99 but there are more add-ons
Big Boss Pack
App Store Description
“Nails everything I could want in a 'defense' title…simply a blast to play." 5/5 Stars –TouchArcade
"One of the best games I've played on the mobile platform -- full stop." 9.5/10 -Destructoid
Dr. Lord Evilstein has kidnapped a princess, and now his evil lair is crawling with do-gooders. In this reverse spin on tower defense it’s your job to defend your home turf from heroes trying to save the day. View your domain from a side-view perspective, placing traps and unleash minions on your unwitting foes to protect the fortress. Touch and drag up and down on the tower to navigate floors. Across three chapters, two bonus chapters, and 75 levels you’ll outwit intruders that attempt to invade your castle from all sides—ladders allowing them entrance on higher floors, underground drills to start on dungeon floors closer to your fair maiden. Keep the princess safely in your clutches and send those heroes cryin’ back to momma.
From Adult Swim Games and Grumpyface Studios who brought you Robot Unicorn Attack and Super Mole Escape!
FURIOUSLY FIENDISH FEATURES:
• Touch and drag or tap to place traps and minions in your castle and navigate floors with ease
• 75 maniacally challenging levels spread across three chapters + 'Summer Slaycation' and 'Space Madness'
• Upgradeable Traps & Minions to overpower your most stubborn of intruders
• Ward Off Knights, Archers, Superheroes and more
• Combine & stack Traps for maximum effect
• Unlockable Extremely Difficult Endless Mode For Extreme Challenge
• Daily Challenge-O-Rama grants you bonus currency
• 35 Game Center achievements to gather
• Compete with your friends on Game Center leaderboards
• iCloud support for cross-device use
• Carries over your save game from Free to Slay version
We'll even throw in a Flying Monkey, no extra charge.
Check out more from Adult Swim Games at games.adultswim.com