What is it about?
Quotes from game sites:
App Store Description
Quotes from game sites:
"Dash or Defend is an original app that gives you two games all in one." - AppsZoom
"The originality of Dash or Defend is that in it you can play for both sides - both for attackers, and for erecting towers and fortifications. This opportunity promises players a truly fascinating gameplay, diverse and non-standard." - AppTime
Dash or Defend is a new Real-Time Strategy game in a fantasy setting, featuring two opposing sides. It is also a two-in-one Tower Defense *and* Tower Attack game!
When playing as Dash, you send your minions against the Tower base. As Defend, you must stop the minions from reaching it. Victories allow you to unlock new towers, minions and spells, so you can develop new strategies for both sides.
Battle against online opponents in fast, 5-minute games. Play random opponents or challenge your friends.
Alternate which side you play to have even more fun, while becoming better at predicting and defeating your opponents' strategies!
- Play two sides, with 100% different cards and win conditions.
- Multiplayer PvP. Duel real players in real-time. Challenge your friends or face unknown opponents.
- Discover what it's like to play the reverse side of Tower Defense.
- Unlock and upgrade towers, units and spells as you battle your way up the ranks.
- No pay to win. Cards can't be purchased - only collected through winning battles. (Plus, there are freebies!)
- Fine-tune your battle decks to fit your strategies perfectly.
- Each game only takes 5 minutes or less.
- Tap-Dash! A fun mini-game in the Flappy Bird tradition is included, to entertain you while you wait for your next opponent to press their "Battle" button.
Recommended devices: iPhone 5 and later, iPad 3 and later, iPad Mini 2 and later, iPad Air and later, iPad Pro.
The fine print:
PLEASE NOTE! Dash or Defend is free to download and play, but some game items can also be purchased for real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
A network connection is required to play.
If you think about subscribing as a Patron or Sponsor via iTunes:
We offer optional 1-month subscriptions to those who want to support the Dash or Defend development (completely voluntary, but much appreciated by the developers). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of your selected subscription.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings on the device.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.