Watch the trailer
Send money with just a few taps. It doesn't take long to send money to friends and family with Circle.
Collect on that loan. When someone owes you for lunch, they can pay quickly and easily with Circle.
What is it about?
Sending money with Circle Pay is quick and easy, once you enroll with your bank account or debit card. Just tap the Send button on the left, type in the amount, and choose who to send it to.
For those who...
- Send money to contacts often
- Receive money from contacts regularly
Not for those who...
- Do not send or receive money electronically
- Prefer to use cash
Why we love it
CIrcle Pay is easy to use for requesting money, too. If you need to split the check at a restaurant, the app makes it amazingly easy. It uses location services to determine which of your friends are nearby, so you don't have to hunt through dozens or more of your contacts to find the right people. Just put in the amount you want to collect, choose your friends, and they'll get a notification that you've asked them for money. Not only is Circle Pay is quick and simple to use, the fact that it doesn't charge any fees makes the app even more valuable. The app has a convenient Help area with details as well as buttons to contact the help center by phone or message. That's not all, though. With Circle Pay, you can send money to someone straight from the Messages app. They'll get a link to tap, and that will open up your offering in the Circle Pay app. Then, your friend just has to accept it, and away they go.
App Store Description
Send friends money like you send anything else — easy and free — whether they’re in the same room or a different country. Give your roomie the rent, collect for the big trip in a group text and send your friend abroad a drink on you. All without worry. US dollars are FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
FAST & EASY
• Pay friends and family instantly with just a phone number or email
• Set up in 30 seconds
• Just as easy to request money (equally important)
* Cash out to your debit card instantly, even nights and weekends
• Free to download and free to use
• No fees and no exchange rate markups between dollars (USD), pounds (GBP) and euro (EUR) — the rate you see on Google is the rate you get
• Cash out to your debit card for, you guessed it, free (We’re the only ones who don’t charge anything)
• We’re centered around conversations not transactions because that’s how people communicate
• Add personality with photos, GIFs and emoji
• Deposits held in US dollars are FDIC-insured up to $250,000 and we’re licensed as a Money Transmitter in 48 US states and jurisdictions
• If you’re sending money to the UK or Europe, you’ll be interested to know that over there we’re regulated as an E-Money Issuer
• Your information is encrypted, your data is private and we’re fully PCI-DSS compliant
• Plus, your account is protected by PIN, Touch ID and two-step verification
• Live support from real human beings
• We make mistakes (just making sure you’re reading)
“The main selling point of Circle is that it lets app users send money to other people, even non-users, in any part of the world.” — Fast Company
“Circle, a money-sending app that works instantly, conducts trades in established currencies like dollars and euros.” — CNN Money
“When you need to split the bill, try Circle Pay, a digital money-transfer system that lets people send dollars and euros through iMessage.” — The New York Times
“Circle Pay lets you send money to your contacts securely and without having to pay a fee. You can send money in dollars, euros or pounds. And unlike Square Cash, Circle works internationally.”