What is it about?
App Store Description
Clearhead is your personal guide to wellbeing. It is a free, one-stop-shop mental health platform (app + website). We help you achieve mental wellbeing by understanding your challenges and providing you with personalised support and access to free resources and self-management tools.
What you can do on the Clearhead app:
1. Easily search for mental health professionals either locally or online and book therapy sessions on the app.
2. Talk to our AI chatbot and let us guide you through figuring out your mental health challenges as well as suggesting helpful resources.
- Once you finish chatting with the Chatbot we provide a summary you can show your doctor or therapist to help them understand what you are going through.
3. Search through our database of mental health resources based off your needs, with more than 600 resources you are bound to find something that would be helpful!
- Resources include being able to listen to meditation guides on the app, watch videos, find support groups close to you and many more
- Our resources are also mostly New Zealand based resources to make it even more relevant to you
4. Add support people and easily alert them when you are in distress.
5. Tools to help you self-manage: including tracking your mood, journaling and goal setting.
- Get reminders to help you with keeping those goals you set on track and for your upcoming therapy appointments.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.