What is it about?
App Store Description
DrOmnibus Preschool is an application supporting the development of preschool children, designed with a view to the needs and opportunities of those that struggle with disorders such as autism, Down’s syndrome, or intellectual disabilities. The software can be successfully utilized by integrated preschool institutions.
This solution includes:
- a few hundred tasks collected within 10 games, each of which helps practice a specific skill (e.g. communication, differentiation, emotion recognition, cognitive skills), all of them exercising concentration, attention maintenance,
- visual and motor coordination, as well as memory,
- progress monitoring system, instant messaging system for caregivers,
- organizer for therapists and teachers,
- game editor,
- school management system allowing you to create 25 individual accounts for children and an unlimited number of accounts for teachers and caregivers.
DrOmnibus Preschool has been designed by a team of child psychologists, therapists, and educators who work with children with development and behavior disorders on a daily basis. The quality of the solution is ensured by Fundacja Hipoterapia – Na Rzecz Rehabilitacji Dzieci Niepełnosprawnych [Hippotherapy Foundation – For the Rehabilitation of Disabled Children], which has 25 years of experience conducting comprehensive child therapy.
The application has been recognized with a Mobile Trends Award in the category of Education.