What is it about?
About the app
App Store Description
About the app
The ERA-EDTA (European Renal Association – European Dialysis and Transplantation Association) Journals app from Oxford University Press enables you to read the prestigious journals ndt and CKJ both online and offline on your iOS device (provided you have a relevant personal subscription, institutional subscription, or society membership).
• download issues when you’re online, so that you can read them whether you’re connected to the Internet or not
• view the tables of contents for issues when you’re online, whether you have downloaded them yet or not
• easily read issues from cover to cover by swiping through articles
• download and read advance articles (published ahead of print)
• download and read the PDF version of an article
• use the in-app search feature
• bookmark your favourite articles
• add your own notes to articles
• share articles by email or on social media
About the journals
Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation (ndt) is one of the world’s leading journals devoted to original clinical and laboratory research in nephrology, clinical nephrology, dialysis, transplantation and research relating to basic immunology, anatomy, and physiology of the kidney. The journal provides an essential resource for researchers and clinicians throughout the world, carrying special supplements and publishing the annual reports from the EDTA Registry on demography, trends, current practice, and studies relating to dialysis and transplantation in both adults and children in Europe.
Clinical Kidney Journal (CKJ) publishes more practical and clinically oriented content and is a valuable teaching tool to inform, guide, and improve practice and training for nephrologists.
The journals are published on behalf of the European Renal Association – European Dialysis and Transplantation Association (ERA-EDTA) by Oxford University Press.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.