What is it about?
App Store Description
Simple, intuitive, secure - eUnity enables healthcare professionals to access, manipulate and collaborate over full quality medical images. View all image modalities, including X-ray, CT, MRI, color ultrasound and X-Ray angiography. Enhance your workflows by leveraging eUnity in grand rounds, consultations, referrals and reference. Connect to eUnity Server and extend the reach of your medical images to the point of care – wherever it may be.
• Support for all major modalities.
• Supports DICOM Greyscale Softcopy Presentation State (GSPS) and Color Softcopy Presentation State (CSPS) objects.
• Phone and Tablet support.
• View reports alongside your study.
• Images remain on your Image Archive, PACS or VNA.
• No images are stored on the device.
• Collaborate with colleagues in real-time across multiple devices and platforms.
• Outstanding, no-compromise performance.
• Query for your studies from the built-in search.
Security and HIPAA compliance:
• eUnity requires users to log-in prior to use.
• After a period of inactivity, users are logged out of their session.
• All data transfers are encrypted and secured via SSL
• No Protected Health Information (PHI) remains on the device when a study is closed
A configured instance of eUnity Server.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.