What is it about?
Everlance knows that meticulously tracking your mileage for work, volunteering, or just fun (if that's a thing) can be a drag. You could spend more time looking at your odometer than your speedometer, and that's kind of dangerous. But the calculator works in the background -- without killing our battery -- to log your trips automatically and without bringing spreadsheets or mileage logs into the proceedings. And if you're a power user, it also has features to help you find further business deductions and hopefully make tax time as painless as possible.
Why we love it
We used to keep a physical mileage log in our glove box to track our business travel. It was a huge pain, and we spent all the time we were filling it out (and making guesses for trips that we'd forgotten to jot down) wishing for technology to improve on this stupid process. Everlance not only makes it easier; it makes it automatic. And we can't argue with that.
Everlance is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Everlance is a 100% automatic mileage and expense tracker. Everlance uses GPS to create an IRS compliant mileage log and connects with your bank or credit card to sync with your expenses and receipts. Everlance is used by everyone from independent contractors to Fortune 500 employees needing to fill out expense reports.
The mileage and extra business deductions the app finds for self-employed users can add up to $1,000s per year in value and is perfect for freelancers, independent contractors and businesses looking to maximize tax deductions.
◆ MILEAGE TRACKING THAT JUST WORKS ◆
Everlance replaces the paper mileage log and shoebox of receipts used by so many. The app automatically tracks your mileage and other business related expenses using the GPS of your phone.
2019 IRS standard mileage rate:
• Business mileage: 58 cents per mile
• Medical mileage: 20 cents per mile
• Charitable mileage: 14 cents per mile
This means that every 1,000 miles is worth $580 as a business expense you don't have to pay taxes on.
◆ RECEIPTS & EXPENSES ◆
No more shoebox of receipts! Connect your personal or business credit cards and upload receipts directly into the app.
• Securely store receipts in the cloud
• Keep accurate business or personal expense records
◆ DETAILED MILEAGE & EXPENSE REPORTING ◆
Export IRS guideline compliant mileage log and expense reports from the cloud.
• Easily filter mileage by classification type (work, personal, etc.) location, or many other categories from the app or from your personalized online dashboard
• Customize mileage and expense reports in PDF or CSV formats
◆ FEATURES ◆
• Detect and log all of your miles automatically (or try adding TO and FROM locations and watch the app magically fill in the rest of the mileage)
• Quickly categorize all of your Self-Employed business expenses
• Calculate mileage, trip start time, end time, and reimbursement value per mile
• Swipe to categorize mileage as business, personal, charity, or medical
• Save your frequent trips addresses and to save time entering in past mileage
• Bank and credit card integration to track revenue and credit card expenses
• Add photos of personal and business receipts with the tap of a button
• Raise your mile IQ with advanced features such as Work Hours
• Supports multiple tagging for multiple businesses AND vehicles
◆ EVERLANCE PREMIUM ◆
The standard Everlance account is 100% free, but many users choose to upgrade to Premium. All accounts will start with a free trial of Everlance Premium and when that trial expires your account will continue on the standard, free plan.
Everlance Premium allows you to unlock Unlimited Mileage Tracking, Advanced PDF Reports, Premium Support and more for $7.99/month recurring or $59.99/year recurring for the annual plan.
Download Everlance Mileage Tracker and Expense Log Today!
We'd love to hear from you! Feedback or ideas are welcome.
Email: [email protected]
Battery Consumption Note:
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Everlance has been designed to limit GPS usage and we suggest monitoring Everlance to see how it performs against the competition :)
Terms of Service: https://everlance.com/terms-of-service
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.