What is it about?
For those who...
- It’s ideal for those who enjoy casual games like Tiny Wings.
Not for those who...
- As with all distance games, reaching and passing your previous high score can become a monotonous task.
Why we love it
If you enjoy competing for high scores, this is your game. The claymation art style will get you hooked, and the gameplay will keep you coming back for more.
Fin Friends is $0.99 but there are more add-ons
15,000 Stars Pack
2,000 Stars Pack
50,000 Stars Pack
150,000 Stars Pack
App Store Description
Ruby's friends have been captured by the evil Blowfish Gang!
Help him free his friends from the nets of their kidnappers and escort them to the hideout safely in the caves.
Dodge countless enemies along your way and free as many of your friends as you can!
But avoid those mean enemies because only together with your friends can you shield yourself from the hazards of the ocean.
Beware of not only blowfishes but also acid spewing squids, snapping crabs and the rest of the aquatic baddies all trying to take your friends away!
Are you looking for a special challenge? Complete numerous objectives and unlock new Fin-Friends to increase your score or challenge the highscores of your Game Center friends.
- A beautiful ocean world rich with color and lush scenery.
- Intuitive 1-touch gameplay (touch to swim up)
- Randomly generated obstacles create a new experience every time you play.
- A variety of challenging objectives to be accomplished.
- Unlock new Fin-Friends to gain the highest scores!
- Multiple ferocious boss enemies to defeat
- Acquire powerful items that support you on your underwater quest
- Game Center integration
- Universal-App for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
"Sumptuously designed, easy to play, and bursting with personality, Fin Friends is a thoroughly enjoyable infinite side-scroller ..." (iFanzine)
"...its impressive production values and beautiful claymation-esque art style do help set it apart from its peers. Seriously, this is one of the most visually interesting iOS games I’ve played in quite a while." (iFanzine)
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.