Watch the trailer
Shift focus and change aperture size. Just because you snapped a Portrait Mode picture, that doesn't mean it's done. With Focos, you can change the photograph's focus and the aperture for the depth effect.
Use various bokeh diaphragms. Change up your bokeh diaphragms to give your portraits just the right look. From classic to fun diaphragms, you can really tailor the bokeh to your liking.
Apply stellar effects to your images. You can also use Focos to apply effects to your Portrait-mode images, either to a single component of the image or both.
Save your masterpiece non-destructively. When you tap the Share icon, your image is saved separately. The original Portrait photograph is maintained in its original format.
What is it about?
After you capture your Portrait mode photograph, open it up in Focos. There, you'll find a world of creativity at your fingertips. It all awaits your command, ready to allow you to turn that admittedly striking photograph into a true work of art.
For those who...
- love to create artwork from their photographs
- have an iPhone with a dual-lens rear-facing camera (like the iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X)
Not for those who...
- don't take Portrait-mode photographs
- don't have an iPhone with a dual-lens rear-facing camera
Why we love it
Focos also allows you to incorporate a number of effects into your images. You can adjust the brightness of both foreground and background components of your Portrait-mode photograph, as well as create a custom grayscale depth of field effect. It's also possible to change the rotation and depth of the Portrait-mode picture. Once again, easy-to-use sliders await your command. You're able to customize just about every aspect of your masterpiece, tweaking it to capture just the look and feel you want. Other effects include rain, snow, and dust filters. For good measure, Focos also provides you with the ability to rotate and crop your photographs, providing you with aspect ratio templates you can use if you have a particular image size and format you want or need to use.
Focos is FREE but there are more add-ons
Lifetime unlimited access
App Store Description
Focos is a big step into the future of computational photography and light-field camera, bringing DSLR-like photography to your dual-camera iPhone, with beautiful bokeh effects usually achievable only with professional large aperture cameras. With the technology of computational photography, you can make unlimited changes to your photos, focus after the fact, change the aperture repeatedly, and add multiple lights in 3D space, exceeding the limits of any editing tools you’ve known before. The creative potential unleashed by Focos is endless.
- Take photos with shallow depth of field, without manually painting or making selections.
- True 3D imaging.
- Simulate large apertures to create real bokeh effects normally only possible with DSLR cameras and expensive lenses.
- Import existing portrait photos and customize the bokeh effect.
- Re-focus portrait photos that have already been taken, with a simple tap.
- Choose from various simulated aperture diaphragms to generate different bokeh spot effects.
- Professional options to simulate lens characteristics, such as creamy, bilinear, swirly, and reflex effects, and more.
- Visualize the depth of areas within your portrait photos in a 3D view, and intuitively add depth filters.
- Add multiple lights in a 3D space, and adjust the color, brightness and so on for each light.
- Intuitive and easy to use, with built-in video tutorials.
- An essential tool for iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max (dual lens devices).
Taking portrait photos is not possible on devices that lack dual cameras. It is therefore recommended that Focos is used on devices with dual cameras.
All sample photos in screenshots and video previews were shot on an iPhone 7 Plus.
Do you have questions or suggestions? Contact us via support @ focos . me.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.