Check the details on WatchAware
Cook with your favorite Food Network chefs.
Save your favorite Food Network recipes, add to Recipe Box.
Add ingredients to your Grocery list.
What is it about?
Food Network In The Kitchen is an app for all fans of The Food Network. With this app, users are able to search recipes by chef or ingredient, and there are new recipes being added to the database all the time, so it's important to check back frequently if you want to try out new things. There are tons of how-to videos, step-by-step photo instructions, the option to save your favorites to your own Recipe Box, and the app can generate grocery lists for recipes you want to try cooking right now. And if you have improvements that can be made to a recipe, the app lets you add notes and edit recipes to reflect your own changes to improve it or fit your dietary needs. Any aspiring chef will need to have this app in the kitchen.
For those who...
- Are fans of The Food Network
- Have always wanted to try cooking a recipe of their favorite chefs
Not for those who...
- Aren't interested in The Food Network
- Prefer to cook their own recipes
Why we love it
Food Network In The Kitchen makes it easy to browse recipes by ingredients or your favorite chef, and there are a ton of recipes with more being added every day. It's a cook's dream come true with this app.
App Store Description
THE ALL-NEW FOOD NETWORK IN THE KITCHEN APP IS HERE!
Rated as one of the *top recipe apps* in the App Store, Food Network’s In the Kitchen app is your one-stop shop for all things food. Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Rachael Ray, Bobby Flay, Guy Fieri and many more. Need inspiration for your next meal? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our new app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows has never been this quick and easy.
With this app, you can:
FIND RECIPES ON TV:
- Instantly save recipes from your favorite Food Network shows, even ones that are *on TV right now*.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course and *recently aired* recipes.
GET INSPIRED IN THE KITCHEN:
- Browse over 50,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a festive cocktail or even just dinner for the family? Find a variety of recipe collections, including:
Quick and Easy
*Top Picks* from Food Network
COOK LIKE A PRO:
- Hone your cooking chops by watching our how-to videos.
- Get creative by adding your own tips and substitutions on each recipe with the Notes feature.
SAVE AND SHARE RECIPES:
- Save recipes *instantly* and organize them into your very own collections.
- And don’t worry! All of your previously saved recipes are safe and sound. You can now find them under My Stuff.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
- Discover what the Food Network community is saying about our recipes through ratings and reviews.
GROCERY SHOP STRESS-FREE:
- Save recipe ingredients directly to *Notes* and collaborate with your family and friends while you shop.
- Please note that your FoodNetwork.com grocery list will remain independent from the app. However, you can export your existing FoodNetwork.com Grocery List to Notes app anytime by going to My Stuff > Settings > Grocery List.
- Enable the iMessage extension to search for recipes and share them with friends and family without having to leave your message.
- Customize your In the Kitchen app icon with an image of your favorite Food Network chef.
Want to talk? If you have questions, comments or suggestions for the app, we'd love to hear from you. Please email us at [email protected]
Please note that videos are available for playback only in the United States, due to licensing restrictions.
Food Network In the Kitchen is compatible with iOS 9 and iOS 10 for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and iPad Pro.