Check the details on WatchAware
Cook with your favorite Food Network chefs.
Save your favorite Food Network recipes, add to Recipe Box.
Add ingredients to your Grocery list.
What is it about?
Food Network In The Kitchen is an app for all fans of The Food Network. With this app, users are able to search recipes by chef or ingredient, and there are new recipes being added to the database all the time, so it's important to check back frequently if you want to try out new things. There are tons of how-to videos, step-by-step photo instructions, the option to save your favorites to your own Recipe Box, and the app can generate grocery lists for recipes you want to try cooking right now. And if you have improvements that can be made to a recipe, the app lets you add notes and edit recipes to reflect your own changes to improve it or fit your dietary needs. Any aspiring chef will need to have this app in the kitchen.
For those who...
- Are fans of The Food Network
- Have always wanted to try cooking a recipe of their favorite chefs
Not for those who...
- Aren't interested in The Food Network
- Prefer to cook their own recipes
Why we love it
Food Network In The Kitchen makes it easy to browse recipes by ingredients or your favorite chef, and there are a ton of recipes with more being added every day. It's a cook's dream come true with this app.
App Store Description
Rated as one of the *top recipe apps* in the App Store, Food Network’s In the Kitchen app is your one-stop shop for all things food. Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Ree Drummond, Guy Fieri, Bobby Flay, and many more. Need help figuring out what’s for dinner? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows has never been this quick and easy.
Step into Food Network's virtual kitchen where you will become a pro cupcake decorator in augmented reality. Then snap and share your crazy confection with friends and family. All without getting a single bowl dirty.
Our newest feature is a slideshow where we’ll share new and crave-worthy recipes, videos, hacks and food trend how-tos. Come back every day for new inspiration; anything you have viewed will slide to the back of the line so you’ll have fresh content at all times.
With this app, you can:
FIND RECIPES ON TV:
- Instantly save recipes from your favorite Food Network shows, even ones that are *on TV right now*.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course, cuisine and *recently aired* recipes.
GET INSPIRED IN THE KITCHEN:
- Browse over 70,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a healthy meal or want to learn about the latest kitchen hacks? Find a variety of daily story categories, including:
The Dinner Bell
COOK LIKE A PRO:
- Hone your cooking skills by watching our how-to videos and step-by-step guides.
- Get creative by adding your own ideas and substitutions on each recipe with the Notes feature.
- Add ratings and reviews of recipes that you’ve cooked, right within the app.
SAVE AND SHARE RECIPES:
- Save recipes *instantly* and organize them into your very own collections, listed under My Stuff.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
GROCERY SHOP STRESS-FREE:
- Save recipe ingredients directly to *Notes* and collaborate with your family and friends while you shop.
PLAY WITH AUGMENTED REALITY
- Decorate cupcakes in augmented reality with colorful cupcake liners, frosting and wacky toppings. Then snap and share your sweet treat with friends and family.
- Enable push notifications to receive our favorite delicious recipes every day.
- Enable the iMessage extension to search for and share recipes with friends and family without having to leave the Messages app.
- Customize your In the Kitchen app icon with an image of your favorite Food Network chef.
- Start your day off right with irresistible food facts, cooking tips and related recipes with our Daily Bites widget, available in the Today View.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.