Check the details on WatchAware
Cook with your favorite Food Network chefs.
Save your favorite Food Network recipes, add to Recipe Box.
Add ingredients to your Grocery list.
What is it about?
Food Network In The Kitchen is an app for all fans of The Food Network. With this app, users are able to search recipes by chef or ingredient, and there are new recipes being added to the database all the time, so it's important to check back frequently if you want to try out new things. There are tons of how-to videos, step-by-step photo instructions, the option to save your favorites to your own Recipe Box, and the app can generate grocery lists for recipes you want to try cooking right now. And if you have improvements that can be made to a recipe, the app lets you add notes and edit recipes to reflect your own changes to improve it or fit your dietary needs. Any aspiring chef will need to have this app in the kitchen.
For those who...
- Are fans of The Food Network
- Have always wanted to try cooking a recipe of their favorite chefs
Not for those who...
- Aren't interested in The Food Network
- Prefer to cook their own recipes
Why we love it
Food Network In The Kitchen makes it easy to browse recipes by ingredients or your favorite chef, and there are a ton of recipes with more being added every day. It's a cook's dream come true with this app.
App Store Description
Rated as one of the *top recipe apps* in the App Store, Food Network’s In the Kitchen is your one-stop shop for all things food. Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Ree Drummond, Guy Fieri, Bobby Flay and many more. Need help figuring out what’s for dinner? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes from the Food Network chefs and shows you trust has never been this quick and easy.
We’re all about making life in and out of the kitchen more enjoyable and stress-free, so we’re getting personal with the latest version of In the Kitchen. Choose from your favorite Food Network chefs, preferred cooking styles, and any diets or allergies, and we’ll deliver a personalized set of recipes that you’ll love, updated every day so you’ll never run out of inspiration.
With this app, you can:
FIND OUT WHAT’S ON TV NOW:
- Open the app to find recipes for the shows that are on TV right now.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course, cuisine and *recently aired* recipes.
SAVE & SHARE RECIPES:
- Save your favorite recipes, mouth-watering videos and recipe collections curated by the Food Network editors *instantly*. Organize your Saves in fully customizable Boards. Easily access your Saves and all recently viewed recipes across FoodNetwork.com and the In the Kitchen apps on iOS, Android and Apple TV.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
- Browse over 70,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a healthy meal or want to learn about the latest kitchen hacks? New content is updated and featured daily.
WIN THE KITCHEN:
- Hone your cooking skills by watching our how-to videos and step-by-step guides.
- Get creative by adding your own ideas and substitutions on each recipe with the Notes feature.
- Add ratings and reviews of recipes that you’ve cooked, right within the app.
GROCERY SHOP STRESS-FREE:
- Save recipe ingredients directly to *Notes* and collaborate with your family and friends while you shop.
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE:
- Enable push notifications to receive our favorite delicious recipes every day.
- Enable the iMessage extension to search for and share recipes with friends and family without having to leave the Messages app.
- Customize your In the Kitchen app icon with an image of your favorite Food Network chef.
- Start your day off right with irresistible food facts, cooking tips and related recipes with our Daily Bites widget, available in the Today View.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.