What is it about?
If you have and use a Google account, then you already have a free and powerful cloud storage solution at your fingertips. With Google Drive, you can easily upload and store all kinds of files, photos, media, and documents in your cloud. There is no limit to storage, and you can view everything easily. If needed, you can also make edits or leave comments on files that others have shared with you too. Your recent files will be easily accessible from the list, and there is capability to store files locally so you can check them without a data connection.
For those who...
- Are already using Google services
- Want easy, free, and unlimited cloud storage
- Don't mind Google's all-knowing presence
Not for those who...
- Don't trust Google, especially with files
- Prefer using Dropbox or iCloud
- Don't use Google services
Why we love it
As Google users, Google Drive is an integral part of our daily workflow. We use it to create documents that we can all collaborate on, share files instantly, and more. If you are already invested in the Google platform, then this is a no-brainer.
Google Drive supports Siri commands
Google Drive is FREE but there are more add-ons
100 GB of Storage (1 year)
25GB of storage (1 year)
App Store Description
Google Drive, part of Google Workspace, is a safe place to back up and access all your files from any device. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• Safely store and access your files anywhere
• Quickly access recent and important files
• Search for files by name and content
• Share and set permissions for files and folders
• View your content on the go while offline
• Receive notifications about important activity on your files
Google Workspace subscribers have access to additional Drive functionality, including:
• Easily managing users and file sharing to help meet data compliance needs
• Sharing files and folders directly with groups or teams within your organization
• Creating a shared drive to store all of your team’s content
Learn more about Google Apps update policy: https://support.google.com/a/answer/6288871
Google accounts get 15GB of storage free, shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to Google Workspace or Google One as an in-app purchase. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US, and can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.