What is it about?
If you have and use a Google account, then you already have a free and powerful cloud storage solution at your fingertips. With Google Drive, you can easily upload and store all kinds of files, photos, media, and documents in your cloud. There is no limit to storage, and you can view everything easily. If needed, you can also make edits or leave comments on files that others have shared with you too. Your recent files will be easily accessible from the list, and there is capability to store files locally so you can check them without a data connection.
For those who...
- Are already using Google services
- Want easy, free, and unlimited cloud storage
- Don't mind Google's all-knowing presence
Not for those who...
- Don't trust Google, especially with files
- Prefer using Dropbox or iCloud
- Don't use Google services
Why we love it
As Google users, Google Drive is an integral part of our daily workflow. We use it to create documents that we can all collaborate on, share files instantly, and more. If you are already invested in the Google platform, then this is a no-brainer.
Google Drive is FREE but there are more add-ons
100 GB of Storage (1 year)
25GB of storage (1 year)
App Store Description
Get started with Google Drive for free and have all your files within reach from any smartphone, tablet, or computer. All your files in Drive – like your videos, photos, and documents – are backed up safely so you can’t lose them. Easily invite others to view, edit, or leave comments on any of your files or folders.
With Drive, you can:
• View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
• Search for files by name and content
• Easily share files and folders with others
• Set sharing permissions to view, comment, or edit
• Quickly access recent files
• See file details and activity
• Enable viewing of files offline
Google accounts get 15GB of storage free, shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to a premium subscription plan as an in-app purchase.
Storage subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google Drive Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service