What is it about?
About the app
App Store Description
About the app
The GSA (Gerontological Society of America) Journals app from Oxford University Press enables you to read four journals, The Gerontologist®, The Journals of Gerontology, Series A® and Series B®, and Public Policy & Aging Report, both online and offline on your iOS device (provided you have a relevant personal subscription, institutional subscription, or society membership).
• download issues when you’re online, so that you can read them whether you’re connected to the Internet or not
• view the tables of contents for issues when you’re online, whether you have downloaded them yet or not
• easily read issues from cover to cover by swiping through articles
• download and read advance articles (published ahead of print)
• download and read the PDF version of an article
• use the in-app search feature
• bookmark your favorite articles
• add your own notes to articles
• share articles by email or on social media
About the journals
The Journals of Gerontology were the first journals on aging published in the United States. The tradition of excellence in these scientific journals continues today:
The Gerontologist® provides a multidisciplinary perspective of human aging through the publication of research and analysis in gerontology, including social policy, program development, and service delivery.
The Journals of Gerontology, Series A® publishes within its covers The Journal of Gerontology: Biological Sciences and The Journal of Gerontology: Medical Sciences.
The Journals of Gerontology, Series B® publishes within its covers the Journal of Gerontology: Psychological Sciences and the Journal of Gerontology: Social Sciences.
Public Policy & Aging Report explores policy issues generated by the aging of American society. Each thematic issue is designed to stimulate debate, highlight emerging concerns, and propose alternative policy options.
The journals are published on behalf of the Gerontological Society of America (GSA) by Oxford University Press.
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford. It furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.