Watch the trailer
What is it about?
Instead of an endless runner, the new game is all about extreme climbing.
App Store Description
Grapple hook your way up fiendish icy mountains in this unique action-packed climbing game where disaster can strike at any moment!
BE THE HERO - armed with your trusty grappling hook, risk it all to RESCUE SURVIVORS from researchers to royalty, as the mountain falls apart around you.
GRAPPLE and SWING over treacherous terrain – DODGE falling boulders, ice, and molten lava, and ESCAPE from the clutches of billy goats and deadly mountain lions.
- Swing high – 5 dangerous mountain environments with over 50 levels
- The grapple that keeps on giving – 4 endless mountain modes
- Rescue in style – unlock special helicopters to take you to the peaks
- Save the Queen – Over 90 unique characters to find and rescue
- Don’t forget to stretch – Lightning fast acrobatic stunts
- Always be prepared – earn high-tech gadgets like jetpacks and stasis fields
Hang Line VIP Service Subscription Terms and Conditions:
Compliment your mountaineering enthusiasm and skill with the Hang Line VIP service! You can even try before you buy – take this pro climber kit for a swing with a free 3 day trial!
Priced at 3.99 USD, this weekly subscription gives you multiple advantages, from tech-y tools to player perks:
[Free VIP Character]
[Free VIP Helicopter]
Day 1 - Day 6: Radar (1), Thruster (1), Repulsor (1), Stasis Field (1), Grip-Hook (1)
Day 7: Radar (3), Thruster (3), Repulsor (3), Stasis Field (3), Grip-Hook (3)
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
How this subscription is processed – please read the TERMS below:
(1) Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
(2) Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
(3) Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
(4) Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
(5) Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.