What is it about?
App Store Description
• Hanglin is a new type Korean Keyboard designed for Korean Language learners.
• This new Hangul inputting method is very simple. Select a consonant and a vowel from 19 consonant buttons and 21 vowel buttons, then only choose the Hangul from the candidates.
• You can naturally input Hangul characters, because consonants and vowels are arranged separately and there is no need pushing a shift button.
(1) Characters: Hangul (2,350 and 11,172), Jamo(consonant ,vowel, final consonant), Hanja (Korean kanji 4,888), Numbers, Symbols
(2) Compatibility: iPhone 4S, iPhone 5S, iPhone SE, iPhone 6(S), iPhone 7, iPhone 8, iPhone 6(S) Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Retina models, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 10.5, iPad Pro 12.9, iPhone emulation mode on iPad
(3) OS: Requires iOS 9.0 or later
(4) Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
• You can add the click sounds.
• Hanja input mode and Full Hangul input mode are the alternatives.
• You can change the keyboard color to gray tone.
3. Setting up
• It is possible to move to the keyboard setting menu from the list that is displayed by long pressed the globe icon on any keyboards. (from iOS 11)
3.1 Register Hanglin to the iOS keyboard menu
1) Tap the Settings icon on your Home screen, and navigate to General -> Keyboard -> Keyboards.
2) Tap the “Add New Keyboard” and choose “Hanglin”. Then “Hanglin” is added to the keyboard menu.
(1) Choose a consonant and a vowel, and only select from the candidates. You can input 2,350 kinds of Hangul character that can cover the most used in modern Korea.
(2) You can input Hangul text rhythmically. Because consonants and vowels are arranged separately and screens change automatically.
(3) 4,888 Hanja(Korean Kanji) characters are available. It’s the same as Windows and Mac.
(4) 11,172 Full Hangul characters are available by changing the Hanja switch as options.
(5) In the running, the screen design is adapted in response to the device rotation of the vertical and horizontal directions.
(6) Japanese Kanji to Hanja and Hangul Converter Tool.
(7) You can select gray tone keyboard color, for those who feel uncomfortable when screen color is changing rapidly.
We promise that we don’t use the personal information like customers name or mail address for another purpose or we don’t sell them to others.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.