What is it about?
App Store Description
• Phakchi is a new type Thai Keyboard designed for Thai language learners.
• The standard keyboard is wonderful. But it is difficult for beginners in the following points.
• Since there are 42 consonant letters, 15 vowel symbols and 4 tone marks, it is difficult to choose a character to enter.
• There are some similar letters in Thai alphabets, so it is difficult for learners to identify them.
• Consonant letters and vowel symbols are separated and all the letters are arranged in dictionary order. So you can easily choose the character that you want.
• There is phonetic information on Thai letters. So you don't miss selecting a letter.
• For Phakchi assists you in switching screens based on prediction rules that was generated over 4,000 Thai words, so you can enter Thai text smoothly.
(1) Characters: Thai Characters, Numbers, Thai Numbers, Alphabets, Symbols, Marks as heart shape
(2) Compatibility: iPhone 4S, 5(S,C), SE, 6(S), 7, 8, 6(S) Plus, 7 Plus, 8 Plus, X, XS, XR, XS Max, iPad Retina models, iPad Pro 9.7, 10.5, 12.9, iPhone emulation mode on iPad
(3) OS: Requires iOS 10.0 ~ 12.0.1 Confirmed
(4) Languages: English, Japanese
• You can add the click sounds.
• You can add phonetic information on Thai characters.
• You can change the keyboard color to gray tone.
3. Setting up
• It is possible to move to the keyboard setting menu from the list that is displayed by long pressed the globe icon on any keyboards. (from iOS 11)
3.1 Register Phakchi to the iOS keyboard menu
1) Tap the Settings icon on your Home screen, and navigate to General -> Keyboard -> Keyboards.
2) Tap the “Add New Keyboard” and choose “Phakchi”. Then “KakiThai - Phakchi” is added to the keyboard menu.
(1) Consonant letters are arranged in dictionary order and consonant and vowel are separated. So it is easy to choose a character.
(2) Since Thai letters have phonetic information on it, so you can't miss selecting from similar letters.
(3) Phakchi predicts the next character is consonant or vowel and assist you in switching screens, so you can input Thai text smoothly.
(4) The scroll screens made the button size bigger than the standard keyboard. So there is no stress about inputting errors.
(5) In the running, the screen design is adapted in response to the device rotation of the vertical and horizontal directions.
(6) Seamlessly input Thai characters and Alphabets.
(7) You can select gray tone keyboard color, for those who feel uncomfortable when screen color is changing rapidly.
We promise that we don’t use the personal information like customers name or mail address for another purpose or we don’t sell them to others.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.