Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Hear and Now: Breathe for Stress & Anxiety Relief uses your iPhone camera and flash to monitor your heart rate. It then uses your heart rate to assist you with your breathing exercises. You receive feedback before, during, and after your exercises, can set daily, weekday, or weekend reminders, and ask Siri to begin your workout.
Why we love it
Hear and Now is a terrific app for breathing sessions with its audiovisual feedback, exercise history, and integration with Siri and Apple Watch.
Hear and Now supports Siri commands
Hear and Now is FREE but there are more add-ons
Upgrade to Pro
Upgrade to Pro
App Store Description
Reduce stress and anxiety by tracking your mind and body stress. Hear and Now is the only app that understands your stress using your heart rate and its complex patterns. It uses clinically proven guided Deep Breathing exercises to reduce stress intensity and improve stress resilience. Better manage the flow of your day with this easy-to-use, beautifully designed app.
* Release stress with clinically validated guided Deep Breathing exercises
* Uses the camera and flash as a heart rate monitor
* Uses your heart rate to gauge your breathing exercise execution
* Adapt Deep Breathing exercises to your needs
* Set daily, weekday or weekend reminders to quickly regain focus
* Generative music to guide you during the exercise
* Audiovisual feedback on your heartbeat before, during and after exercises
* Overview of your breathing exercise history to monitor patterns & improvement
* Integration with Health app, Siri and Apple Watch
Pro subscription extra features:
* Check your body stress level at any time, so you can take immediate action
* Emotion tracking
* Personal tracking dashboard allowing you to:
* View your stress over time
* Spot your most stressful days/weeks and begin to pre-empt them
* Compare how in tune your mind and body are
* See how activity affects your stress
* Map your most/least stressed locations (uses GPS during Deep Breathing and body stress checks)
* Wearable integration (uses bluetooth to connect with wearable)
* All new features we release in the future
*Best New App on the App Store in Health and Fitness April 2016*
*The app provides a useful tool for consumers to control stress. - TRENDHUNTER*
*Apps like this are on-the-go tools to wind you down. - Bussle.com*
Feeling calmer? Please post a review on the App Store. Questions or feedback? Contact us via ‘Get in Touch’ in the Hear and Now menu. We read them all and appreciate your feedback.
Some Hear and Now features are only available through our “Pro” subscriptions - monthly at $4.99 or yearly at $33.99. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
If you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and will auto-renew within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the same subscription cost. You can cancel your subscription or turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current period from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during active subscription period therefore refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited once you’ve purchased Hear and Now’s Pro subscription.
Terms & Conditions http://biobeats.com/terms-and-conditions/
BioBeats is a digital health and artificial intelligence company that specialises in creating easy-to-use corporate and personal wellness solutions. Its world-class team of scientists and designers includes renowned experts in AI, machine learning, wearables, cloud solutions and theoretical computer science. BioBeats provides insights into individual health and wellbeing by tracking data from wearable and smartphone sensors. Biometric and psychometric feedback is combined with unique machine learning algorithms to deliver personalised stress and productivity management tools based on clinically proven coaching techniques. BioBeats’ solutions are based on years of research, which demonstrates that biometric markers – including skin conductance and heart rate variability – are reliable indicators of stress.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.