What is it about?
With Homey - Chores and Allowance, you can set up daily, weekly, or monthly chores for everyone in your house. Manage allowances and rewards, set savings jars with goals, and sync across devices. You can even transfer allowances to a bank account if you live in the U.S.
Why we love it
Homey - Chores and Allowance is a terrific app for setting up recurring chores, managing the work load, and handing out allowances.
Homey - Chores and Allowance is FREE but there are more add-ons
Kids room pack
Before & After School
Homey Premium Yearly
App Store Description
The perfect app to teach your kids about money through completing chores and working towards goals.
Don’t listen to us, listen to those that fell in love with it.
“I love that the Homey not only encourages kids to develop a strong work ethic, but it teaches kids how money is earned, encourages long-term goal setting, instills real life financial skills, and connects the whole family with a fun approach to paid chores.” Crystal, MoneySavingMom
“Homey is a great organizational tool for families!” Best Apps for Kids
“Homey helps remind my children what jobs they haven’t done yet, so I don’t need to. It even inspires them to work a little harder to earn allowance. Better yet, they are learning to save up that allowance for a bigger reward.” Gloria, JugglingMother
“A picture says a thousand words. And with Homey, those words are “this is the chore you’re supposed to be doing right now.” Snap a photo of your kid’s unmade bed and send it to them with a deadline, and then they can send a photo back once it’s taken care of.” Fatherly
- set daily, weekly or monthly recurring or one time chores for the whole family
- set chores that are responsibilities and you won't pay for, and jobs to teach kids how to earn money or rewards
- manage allowance and extra money rewards for each child
- transfer allowance to a bank account (US only), or mark it as payed out in cash
- track IOU
- add or remove funds from wallet
- set saving jars with financial goals
- kids learn to manage their funds
- Homey syncs across all devices in the household
SHOW KIDS HOW MONEY IS EARNED
With Homey you can pay kids commissions based on chores they do around the house like taking out the trash, cleaning their room, or mowing the grass. And you can also set responsibilities that are required to teach kids that everyone needs to contribute to the household.
SUPPORT LONG-TERM GOALS AND SAVING
Teach kids delayed gratification and financial responsibility by providing them with incentives that differ in value. With Homey kids learn they need to work longer or harder to earn more.
TEACH REAL LIFE FINANCIAL SKILLS
Homey enables you to transfer allowance and money kids earn directly to their savings or checking account or tracks the money as IOU and pay it out in cash. This way you can teach your child how banking works, they can accumulate interests on their savings and you can be sure that their money will stay safe.
By subscribing to Homey Monthly or Homey Yearly you'll get access to other great features like:
Unlimited family members.
Connecting your bank account and safely transferring allowance and chore money directly to your child's savings account.
Multiple saving jars for each child.
Adding or deducting money from the wallet.
• You can subscribe on a month-to-month or yearly basis.
• The payment will be charged to your iTunes Account when you confirm the purchase.
• The subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original monthly/yearly plan unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Free trial automatically converts to a paid subscription unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the trial period. From that point onwards, subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• You can cancel the subscription or the free trial anytime via the subscription setting through your iTunes account (go to your device settings and tap iTunes & App Store > Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter the password > Subscriptions > Assembly > Cancel Subscription button at the bottom). Do it at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms and Conditions: http://www.homeyapp.net/homey-terms-conditions/
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.