For the bikers, there is iBiker. Track your time, distance, pace/speed, and splits with this app. You can also map your route and share your results and maps with friends. One neat thing about this app is that you can listen to voice feedback as you're working out. This app also integrates with several other apps such as Fitbit, MyFitnessPal, LoseIt!, and more.
Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
iBiker allows you to record distance, time, pace, and speed. You can listed to voice feedback and share all your results. You can also monitor your workout activity and your health with a fun and immersive experience by tracking your cardiovascular exercises, heart rate, calories burned, weight, routes, distance, resting heart rate and measuring your progress towards your weight loss program, endurance training and overall health.
For those who...
- Enjoy cycling and tracking their results
Not for those who...
- If you aren't into cycling, it's not for you
Why we love it
It's an easy to use cycling app that allows you to share your results and analyze your workouts.
iBiker Cycling & Heart Trainer is FREE but there are more add-ons
Custom Workout Routines
App Store Description
Now with Apple Watch & Apple Health Steps
iBiker, the ultimate free cycling and indoor spinning tracker, will track your routes and workouts, helping you monitor your indoor or outdoor cycling and training by distance, route, speed, and time. It also integrates with top daily activity trackers including Apple Health for a full picture of your active lifestyle.
Upgrade for totally cool heart rate tracking and zone training.*
Whether you love the mountain bikes or street cycling, iBiker is a great workout planner and route tracker! But biking isn’t all it will do, for those who like a bit of variety.
Use iBiker to route and plan your outdoor bike rides with GPS. Great maps with splits, graphs and more. With voice feedback, splits, in-workout pictures, online workout access features and plenty more, you’ll have everything you need to track your training progress.
You can also integrate with pedometers like Fitbit or Apple watch. Monitor your workout activity and your health with a fun and immersive experience, measuring your progress towards your weight loss program, endurance training and overall health.
> TrainingPeaks, DailyMile, Runkeeper
> Apple’s Health
> Fitbit, Garmin Vivofit, UP
> Facebook, Twitter and more!
* GPS routes for any of your outdoor workouts.
* Voice feedback prompts for significant shifts during your workout.
* In-workout metrics to help you achieve your distance, duration, calorie goals and more.
* Track important health metrics such as weight, blood pressure, resting pulse and sleep.
* Sync to the web for easy access.
* Share your workouts, charts and maps by email, Facebook, Twitter to your family or friends
IN APP PURCHASES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
Plus – Single purchase, no expiration. $6.99 USD.
* Heart rate tracking with a compatible heart rate monitor (Bluetooth Smart).
* Track your real workout calories.
* Real time heart rate charts.
* Pick our Recovery option at the end and see how well your heart recovers.
Pro Plus – Yearly subscription, $9.99 USD. Includes all of Plus, plus:
* Supports us and our ongoing efforts to give you a great tracking experience (and we thank you!)
* Speed and cadence sensor support to help you track your biking distance, speed and cadence
* Foot pod support for a smoother distance tracking, more accurate cadence / strides reporting
* Challenge yourself with our complete suite of fitness assessments.
* Use any of our workout routines to spice up your training.
* Expanded Goal setting options
* Email summaries every week, month, quarter and year
* Achievement and My Best support for extra motivation
Star membership – Yearly subscription, $39.99 USD. Includes all of Plus and Pro Plus, plus:
* Our undying gratitude
* Create your own Group online and share data with friends
* Expanded time in heart rate zone analysis
* Compare activities and workouts for deeper insight
* Upload photos to Activities even after they are complete to help you tell your story
All payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Note that subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, $9.99 per year for the Pro Plus, $39.99 per year for the Star. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription defined above, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by you the user. Any auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user's Account Settings after purchase.
* Compatible sensors requires an in-app upgrade and supported sensors using Bluetooth low energy (BLE) sold separately.
**Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.