What is it about?
iBreviary "Pro Terra Sancta" HD
App Store Description
iBreviary "Pro Terra Sancta" HD
Developer: Leonardo Parenti for Netguru s.r.l.
An evangelization project by Paolo Padrini
iBreviary "Pro Terra Sancta" is the application that brings the traditional Catholic
prayer of the Breviary and all the texts of the Liturgy on your iPhone and iPad.
iBreviary "Pro Terra Sancta" wants to contribute, through a partnership with
Custody of the Holy Land, friendship and prayer for all Christians living
iBreviary is available for iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and contains:
- Breviary, Missal and Lectionary complete in 7 languages and continuously updated
(Italian, French, Spanish, Romanian, English and Latin)
- The text of the Breviary and the Missal in the Vetus Ordo Ambrosian Rite and Latin
- All the main prayers of the Christian
- Rituals for the sacraments and celebrations
- The liturgical texts used in the Holy Land
- The proper liturgical texts for some Religious Orders
- Keep in touch through the blog and the pages of the Franciscans
- Full management of saved days (selection and cancellation)
- Instantly download the entire week (continuing to quietly use the application without having to wait for the download).
- Enlarge and diminish the character of the text, with the pinch-to-zoom or new settings
- The ability to adjust the color of the background for a better reading of texts
- Content Languages: Italian, Inglese, Español, Français, Română, Latinum, Vetus Ordo
- Languages constantly updated content.
The new version contains many new features, both in terms of usability
and functionality. Propers have been added for the Missionaries of the
Precious Blood, the Passionists, the Franciscan Family and a new
section of texts from the Holy Land.
In particular, the new version contains:
- A new screen for the text style and settings menu
- the ability to change the size of the text either manually with a
slider or using the pinch-to-zoom function
- the ability to select among three different types of text display
(classic, alternative, night)
- a new style of display for use at night or dark environments (white
text on black background)
- a new section for Proper Liturgical texts (with their own Proper Calendar)
- a new method to select the language of the texts
- the ability to search for preferred texts, within the menu
(prefaces, prayers, rites, etc.).
- a new page to manage downloads of a day or entire week
- the ability to delete all the texts downloaded at one time.
- the new MASS EDITOR
- the ability to create all the texts of the Mass on one page, adding
the text of the homily, announcements, readings, etc.
- the ability to create a Mass using both ferial texts, as well as
texts from the Common of Saints, Votive Masses, etc..
- the ability to email the customized Mass texts
- a new FULL SCREEN mode
- a new screen with INFO and CREDITS
- the ability to send emails to report problems, missing texts,suggest
- a new TUTORIAL to learn to use the version 3 of iBreviary Pro Terra Sancta
We request our users to use the comments on iTunes ONLY express an
opinion (whether positive or negative) on the application. If you
encounter any problems or would like to report errors, please use the
built in feedback mechanism to send an email directly to the
development team. Thank you.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.