Check the details on WatchAware
Find What You Want. With the IFTTT, everything you want is just a few click away. Find the applets you already use -- or want to use with ease.
By App. You can easily find applets by app or device. Find the applets already created for one of these or find new ones. Or create your own.
Search. Search shouldn't have to be difficult, and it's not in the IFTTT app. You'll always know which applets you're already using and find new ones that might interest you based on your past experience. Your only limitation is your imagination.
What is it about?
There is little that IFTTT can't do.
For those who...
- Like order
- Use a lot of apps and/or smart home devices
- Like automating things in their life
Not for those who...
- Consider Disorder their middle name
- Don't use many apps
- Not interested in having smart home devices
Why we love it
When you're looking for a little order in your busy life, use IFTTT. It makes life so much easier.
IFTTT - automation & workflow supports Siri commands
App Store Description
Connect and automate your favorite apps and devices with a simple no-code interface.
With IFTTT you can combine over 700 popular services to automate practically everything in your life. Turn on any of the 100,000’s of pre-built automations, or get creative, and build your own. Automations can be as simple as connecting two services, or as sophisticated as workflows that involve multiple services and conditional logic.
Integration and automation ideas to get you started:
• Control every aspect of your smart home using Siri, Alexa, or Google Assistant
• Add an iOS Reminder with your voice assistant
• Back up files, iOS photos, and iOS contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Use location to automatically trigger your Hue lights and Spotify playlist
• Prepare for bad weather with custom Weather Underground notifications
• Stay safe with automated home security alerts
• Share on Discord when you post your latest YouTube video
• Streamline social media by cross-posting to multiple platforms like Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
• Integrate with your iPhone and Apple Watch's Health app to track your health
• Save time and money by automating your smart home
• Connect and integrate services not yet on IFTTT using Webhooks
Our 25 most popular apps span health, productivity, smart home and social media:
Alexa, Coinbase, Discord, Dropbox, Facebook, FitBit, Google (Assistant, Calendar, Docs, Drive, Gmail, Nest, Sheets, Tasks and Wifi), Instagram, iRobot, LIFX, LINE, Microsoft, Philips Hue, RSS, Twitter, Siri, Slack, SMS, Spotify, Strava, Weather Underground, Webhooks, Wyze, YouTube, and Zoom.
Discover automations for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iOS devices
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Get help https://help.ifttt.com
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.