Check the details on WatchAware
Find What You Want. With the IFTTT, everything you want is just a few click away. Find the applets you already use -- or want to use with ease.
By App. You can easily find applets by app or device. Find the applets already created for one of these or find new ones. Or create your own.
Search. Search shouldn't have to be difficult, and it's not in the IFTTT app. You'll always know which applets you're already using and find new ones that might interest you based on your past experience. Your only limitation is your imagination.
What is it about?
There is little that IFTTT can't do.
For those who...
- Like order
- Use a lot of apps and/or smart home devices
- Like automating things in their life
Not for those who...
- Consider Disorder their middle name
- Don't use many apps
- Not interested in having smart home devices
Why we love it
When you're looking for a little order in your busy life, use IFTTT. It makes life so much easier.
App Store Description
Connect your favorite apps, services, and devices to create new, seamless experiences.
Over 630 apps work with IFTTT including Twitter, Telegram, Google Drive, Twitch, Weather Underground, Dropbox, Slack, and devices like Google Home, Amazon Alexa, iRobot, LIFX, Philips Hue, and your iPhone. The IFTTT app also integrates with the Health app, so you can easily track and maintain your habits.
Turn on connections and:
• Control every thing around you with your voice and Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
• Stay informed about what's happening from publications like The New York Times and ProPublica
• Always stay prepared for the weather with custom daily forecast notifications
• Message roommates when you're near the local grocery
• Stay safe with automated and intelligent home monitoring alerts
• Streamline your social media
• Back up and share your iOS photos automatically
• Back up important files, photos, and contacts to cloud-storage solutions, such as Dropbox or Google Drive
• Set your home thermostat to an optimal temperature when you arrive home
• Post all your Instagrams as Twitter photos or Pinterest pins
• Trigger events based on your current location
There are thousands of other use cases! New services are added every week. Some popular ones include:
Sonos, Monzo, Spotify, YouTube, Google Calendar, Tumblr, Medium, Pocket, Square, eBay, Giphy, Automatic, Pinterest, Fitbit, Withings, littleBits, Google WiFi, Evernote, Reddit, Digg, LINE, MailChimp, Salesforce, Todoist, and hundreds more.
Discover connections for:
• The home, office, and car
• Staying informed on news and politics
• Your iPhone and iPad
• Exploring outer space
• Improving how you use social media
Learn more at ifttt.com/discover
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.