In Jump! A Game of Numbers, kids ages 6 and up will count by ones, threes, or even twelves using their math skills to move along the path. Create combos by merging numbers together, use hints when needed, earn bonuses, and replay levels to save more Snortles. The game also adjusts to your child’s skill level.
Watch the trailer
Make a path. Jump to the correct number in the sequence to create a path.
Create combos. Combine numbers to get the correct one that is next in the sequence.
Get to the goal. Reach the star and then check your stats. Levels can be replayed to save more Snortles.
What is it about?
Jump! A Game of Numbers is a great way for your children to practice and hone their math skills. It is challenging per your child’s skill level and provides an energetic and light-hearted learning environment. You cannot help but love hearing the sounds of the Snortles and will do your best to save them all.
For those who...
- Children ages 6 and up
Not for those who...
- Children under the age of 6
Why we love it
For children ages 6 and up, Jump! A Game of Numbers provides a fun and unique way to practice math and counting. Rescue over 140 cute Snortles floating in the sea through six lively locations.
App Store Description
"One of the best math apps for kids we've used.." - Apps Playground
* Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice *
* Parents' Choice Award Winner *
"Kids are so excited about saving the Snortles that they don't realize they're building core addition and multiplication skills along the way." - Common Sense Media
Skip Counting provides the foundation for math fluency in calculation, number sense and as the basis of multiplication and division. The award winning Jump Numbers is a flexible and fun skip counting game to excite and engage mathematicians of all ages and ability.
The Snortles lived happily in their favorite volcano until the day it popped! Now they’re scattered and floating in the sea. Jump from one number to the next in a sequence, saving Snortles and earning beach balls as you go. Squish numbers together to make the next number on your path.
Watch out for Stompers and fuses or they'll send your Snortles flying!
- Practice skip counting and mental math as you squish numbers together
- Apply multiplication knowledge to figure out the next number in your path
- Game difficulty adapts to your own skills, so you will be challenged, but not overwhelmed
- Customizable skills let you target specific math practice
- Hints are always available, because sometimes the obvious just isn’t obvious
- Make your path in any direction you like - where it leads is up to you
- Every game screen is dynamically generated, so you never play the same game twice
- Earn bonus beach balls to play with at the beach party!
- 6 environments to cross, 140+ Snortles to rescue, so many numbers to squish
- Play and replay levels to rescue all the Snortles
- Option to turn off Stompers and fuses (time pressure) for a more relaxing math journey
- Unlimited user accounts
SKILLS AND DIFFICULTY
The default mode of play in Jump is adaptive difficulty. This means the game will automatically adjust the difficulty for each player. The game starts out easy, counting by 1s and 2s, but before you know it, you may find yourself counting by 7s, 8s or 9s and things can add up quickly! The more Snortles you save and the more math you do, the more challenging the game will become.
If you want more fine-grained control for targeted math practice, you can “customize skills” from the options menu:
- Choose the specific “Count by” numbers a player is presented with, or play the original adaptive game.
- You can also choose a random “Start at” number for a much tougher challenge.
UNLIMITED USER ACCOUNTS:
Add as many users as you like. Individual skill level and progress are saved within each player profile.
MADE BY EDUCATIONAL GAME DESIGNERS
The game designers at Artgig Apps come from a background of educational software development and we put lots of TLC into every detail of each app we create to ensure a fun and engaging learning experience. We include kids, parents and teachers in our app development and testing to make sure our apps are exceptional tools that kids want to use again and again.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and feedback.
Thanks for playing Jump Numbers
We at Artgig Apps are parents ourselves, and we hold your privacy and the privacy of your child in the highest regard. We do not collect and share any personal information about your child and we do not allow any third party advertising.
We comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)