Watch the trailer
Full-featured keyboard synthesizer. KASPAR is a full-featured keyboard synthesizer, with an on-screen keyboard. It's also MIDI-compatible, so you can use it with an external keyboard or a virtual-MIDI app.
Plenty of synthesizer options. There's no shortage of synthesizer options in KASPAR, from orchestral to grunge and everything in between.
Record, playback, and load tracks. Of course, you can record your tracks in KASPAR. Then you can load them, play them back on a loop, or export them through email, iTunes file sharing, or simple copy and paste. Importing tracks is also supported, but not from Apple Music.
What is it about?
Kaspar is a fully-featured synthesizer with a built-in keyboard. You can also slave the app to other virtual MIDI apps, or play through your own Bluetooth-enabled keyboard.
Why we love it
Of course, a MIDI composition app wouldn't be complete without a way to record your tracks. Kaspar has that, and more. You can record, play back, and loop your own tracks easily on a vintage tape recorder interface. Kaspar also supports exporting your music, through iTunes File Sharing, email, or simple copy and paste. Even better, you can import music files from other sources. The only thing that won't work, unfortunately, is working with files that come from Apple Music, because the service's file format is protected.
App Store Description
***ON SALE! Special Intro Price for a Limited Time***
Harness the enormous power of 8 polyphonic synths: meet KASPAR Supersynthesizer! Featuring our cutting edge Multi-Engine Automorphing SuperSynthesis technology, KASPAR is a gigantic machine. A total of 24 oscillators, 8 filters, 8 arps; extensive morphing, automorphing, and layering abilities; a powerful modulation system; poly aftertouch; 2 FX Busses filled with fully stereo Yonac effects — just a few of the amazing features of this behemoth synth!
KASPAR comes with tons of pro features. In addition to extensive MIDI capabilities, Inter-App Audio, and Audiobus, it also works as an Audio Unit plug in. Just fire it up in GarageBand or your favorite DAW for even more KASPAR goodness!
Top Notch Sound Generation
• 8 fully-featured polyphonic synth engines, each with,
— 3 oscillators (24 systemwide total!)
— Over 20 unique waveforms per oscillator
— Special 6-stage ‘dADSHR’ envelopes
— 14 types of filters to choose from
— Dedicated filter envelope
— Arpeggiator with multiple modes
— Chordmaker - easily program & play chords by touching a single key
— Powerful modulation features (see below)
• Each synth has a dedicated mod assign matrix with 6 slots
• 20 mod targets to choose from, including pitch, timbre, filters and more
• Each target can be modulated by a continuous signal, as well as a control signal
• 2 LFOs per synth
• Modulation envelope
• Poly aftertouch
• Velocity, Mod Wheel & Key Tracking
• 4 morph groups with onscreen control pad
• Automorphing: simply draw a figure on the pad and KASPAR automatically tracks it
• Modulate the morph using the x- and y-controls
• 6 automorph trigger modes
• 4 automorph looping modes
• Adjustable, beat-syncable pathread & modulation speeds
• Combine the 8 KASPAR synth engines in infinite ways
• Each synth comes with dedicated volume and panning, as well as FX1 & FX2 send controls
• Conveniently map the synths to regions of the keyboard: great for ‘splitting’ or ‘layering’ multiple synth patches
• Each engine has its own transpose & drift controls, as well as adjustable pitch bending, velocity, and aftertouch ranges
• Two independent FX busses
• Each bus contains 8 state-of-the-art stereo FX specially designed for KASPAR
• Simply drag-and-drop to change FX signal flow
• FX include:
— Analog-modeling compressor
— 6 band parametric EQ with 9 filter options per band
— Stereo chorus with 10 parameters
— Stereo phaser
— Stereo flanger
— Amplifier with 4 virtual circuit types and 4 cabinet types
— Stereo delay with BPM syncing
— Algorithmic reverb with 14 parameters
• Standalone app features Inter-App Audio, Audiobus, and Ableton Link
• Comes packaged with FREE Audio Unit plugin, with native processing at any standard sample rate
• Crystal clear, super high quality audio generation
• Virtual ribbon control with polyphonic aftertouch, as well as classic keyboard
• Virtual KB velocity with adjustable sensitivity
• Extensive MIDI Learn options
• MIDI Maps manager with MIDI CC profile saving
• Over 300 high quality presets, including an exclusive bank by New Wave Presets
• Powerful preset management system: save, share & edit presets
• Recommended for iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 2, or newer
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.