What is it about?
App Store Description
## We are what we repeatedly do! - Aristotle ##
To Do list has been around for hundreds of years. A good example is Benjamin Franklin's famous to do list from 18th century. It's a list of detailed daily routine from rising in the morning to sleep at night. Ben has sticked to the routine for decades and became one of the most influential people in history. Clearly, there's more in a simple to do list than meets the eye.
How Life Works
First thing Life offers you is your favourite quotes, what you think, consciously or subconsciously, in fact mostly subconsciously, controls how you behave. Powerful quotes can bring you back on the right track and act as a reminder. The worst case scenario for anyone would be working hard in the wrong direction.
With the right mindset, Life offers you great way to organise everything. Our redical new design in user interface allows you to see all your areas, projects, tasks, in just one touch, instead of going back and forth all the time.
1. Divide your life in areas. Life meant to be simple, but we often get distracted and spent little time on what is really important simply because we are unorganised and lost in the errands.
2. Under each area, do planning for big goals or projects, manage tasks into groups, batch editing tasks, rearrange groups, record ideas. Life offers desktop grade list management. It even tells you how many days left.
3. Add cover image for your project and visualise the outcome you wish for. Unleash the power of visualisation, a technique that has been used by many high achievers.
4. Capture whatever on your mind to Inbox with fast entry and process them later.
5. Add details in tasks which include task size, date, reminder, recurrence, location, list/notes, photos. Each task is associated with many things, Life makes life truely simple.
6. Bucket list let you note down the things you always wanted to do and one day make it a project when you ready.
7. Life let you recored the number of times you have done certain tasks, don't break the streak.
8. Statistics feature let you know your performance and keep yourself challenged.
9. Touch ID and Face ID ready to protect your privacy.
10. Drag and drop task to change due date.
11. Automatically clear up trash box
12. Search your task in search bar.
13. Countdown clock let you know the hours left in the day.
14. Change theme.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
We will be on social medias in order to provide extra content and helps, which will further assist the user to achieve their goals and live a happy life.
Please feel free to contact us, if you have any questions or troubles, we are keen to hear from you. Thank you.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.