What is it about?
No matter what your field or profession, LinkedIn can help you connect and grow your network. You can check out industry news and updates, build your brand, and reach out possible prospects. Siri support lets you send a message quickly so you will never miss an opportunity.
For those who...
- Like professional networking apps
- Enjoy connecting with others in their industry
Not for those who...
- Dislike professional networking apps
- Prefer their current networking app
Why we love it
Whether you are new to your profession or have years of experience, LinkedIn is a great app for connecting, networking, and staying up to date on your industry.
LinkedIn supports Siri commands
LinkedIn is FREE but there are more add-ons
Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial
Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial
Premium Business Subscription with Free Trial
Premium Career Subscription with Free Trial
Business Subscription with Free Trial
Job Seeker Subscription
Sales Navigator with Free Trial
Business Plus Subscription
Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial
App Store Description
Connect to opportunity and tap into your professional potential with the LinkedIn app. The app makes it easier to discover, connect and nurture relationships with people that matter, search and apply for jobs, and get updates on topics and companies that make a difference all on the go. This online social network is a great place connect and stay in touch with your professional relationships.
With LinkedIn, connect to people in your network including fellow employees at your company, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, follow companies and Influencers or professionals you admire, and find your way into your next dream job through current employees.
Also use the LinkedIn app to job search while you’re on the go. Save searches for jobs to find what you’re looking for and apply to a company with your resume right from the app. LinkedIn is the #1 way to conduct a social job search.
In addition to the job search and apply process, LinkedIn makes it easy to expand and publish your knowledge. The LinkedIn app allows you to write posts and share knowledge, stay updated and discover important news in today’s competitive world. LinkedIn app is also a great place to showcase your company or product with a great marketing opportunity.
Start with your LinkedIn profile. Use your LinkedIn profile as your professional brand. Share your virtual resume with accomplishments and job responsibilities to provide your network with updates and prospective employers with details of your skills and experience. Your profile is more than just your resume, it shows the world who you are, what you’re interested in and what you’ve accomplished in your career.
Use the LinkedIn app to:
• Tell your story and build your personal brand beyond your resume with your profile
• Add a profile image or photos to help people and employees discover your profile
• Search for people or find suggestions to connect with people you may know
• Keep in touch with your network; see updates on activity within your network
• Search for people who work at a specific company you’re interested in
• Job seekers can review the profile of hiring managers and discover which of their existing contacts can introduce them
• Find jobs, people, employees, companies and business opportunities recommended by someone in your network
• View other profiles
• Search and apply for jobs with your LinkedIn resume
• Find and follow companies and groups
• Follow companies to discover new jobs
• Share articles to fellow employees and your network
• Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from right within the app
• Employers can list jobs and search for potential employees
• Leverage your employees to build the talent brand of your company
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download. We also have Premium subscriptions that offer exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent, priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly. Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement