Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
MeisterTask is a terrific tool and broadly accessible, making it a flexible choice. Using the Kanban method, you can create unlimited projects, set up agile workflows, and view activity streams for all items. The app offers real-time collaboration across devices, notifications, commenting, linking, checklists, and time tracking. You can also automate your workflow with Section Actions.
Why we love it
For a tool you and your team can access from your mobile device as well as the web, MeisterTask offers great features and easy collaboration.
MeisterTask (Task Management) is FREE but there are more add-ons
1 Month Pro Plan
12 Months Pro Plan
App Store Description
Named one of the best apps of 2015 by the AppStore, MeisterTask is a beautiful and intuitive task manager for teams. Access tasks from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, or work directly in your web browser.
NOTE: requires a free account registration
MeisterTask lets you create visual, Kanban-style project boards, invite your team members and collaborate with them in real-time. The dashboard offers a quick overview of all your active projects, open tasks and notifications from your team members. MeisterTask’s project boards are completely customizable, so you can adapt them to perfectly fit your team’s needs. Section actions let you automate your workflow to ensure you work consistently and get more done together. MeisterTask for iOS is the free companion app to MeisterTask’s online version and ensures you stay on top of your to-dos no matter where you are!
- Create an unlimited number of projects and invite others to collaborate with you
- Dashboard with quick access to all your tasks
- Notifications keep you up to date on what’s happening in your team
- Real-time communication across all devices
- Customizable project boards that support agile workflows (software sprints, Kanban boards etc.)
- Automate your workflow with Section Actions
- Activity stream in projects and tasks
- Commenting and liking on tasks
- Upload attachments directly from Dropbox, Camera, Photo Library or iCloud
- Add checklists, descriptions, due dates and tags to your tasks
- ‘Watch’ tasks to follow your team members’ progress
- Time tracking with editable time slips