What is it about?
** 50% Off Today!!
App Store Description
** 50% Off Today!!
WHAT IS MIND DIET?
MIND stands for Mediterranean-DASH Intervention for Neurodegenerative Delay. The MIND approach specifically includes foods and nutrients that medical literature and data show to be good for the brain, such as berries. Basically the diet suggests eating foods from these 10 food groups:
Green leafy vegetables: At least six servings a week
Other vegetables: At least one a day
Nuts: Five servings a week
Berries: Two or more servings a week
Beans: At least three servings a week
Whole grains: Three or more servings a day
Fish: Once a week
Poultry (like chicken or turkey): Two times a week
Olive oil: Use it as main cooking oil.
Wine: One glass a day
ABOUT THIS APP
MIND Diet Recipes is an application containing 500 detailed cooking recipes that follows the MIND approach. The recipes are grouped into different categories for easier reference (appetizer, breakfast, salad, main dishes, etc.). For each recipe included in this App, a photo, an ingredient list, a step by step cooking direction, and a detailed nutritional table is provided.
This App is great for people who wishes to prolong their brain power and sharpness as they age.
The application is optimized for iPad/iPad2/iPad mini, iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5/5S/5C/6/6+/6S/6S+ & iPod Touch.
This application has the following features:
* 2-Level Category Views with THUMBNAIL preview of each recipe
* All Category View to preview all recipes in alphabetical order
* Single Category View to list recipes of the same category
* Ability to BOOKMARK selected recipes for easier reference
* Add a CUSTOM NOTE to any recipe
* iCloud synchronized Bookmarks and Custom Notes
* EMAIL any items to yourself & friends
* A recipe SEARCH engine
* Enter a RANDOM entry when shaking the device (if you cannot make up your mind)
* OFFLINE browsing
This App is brought to you by audio128.com