Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
With My Hurricane Tracker Pro, you can receive warnings from the National Weather Service and a five-day outlook from the NOAA. Track storms, receive notifications, use the interactive maps, and check out historical data. The app is available on iPhone and iPad with Apple Watch support.
Why we love it
My Hurricane Tracker Pro gives you easy-to-understand storm information and supports Apple Watch so you have weather on your wrist.
App Store Description
My Hurricane Tracker Pro gives you the most comprehensive tools for tracking tornados, cyclones, tropical storms and weather warnings available. In a beautiful interface, you won't be overwhelmed with cluttered screens like you might with other apps. We give you exactly what you need in an easy to understand way.
- Interactive tracking maps for each hurricane.
- NOAA forecast map & storm satellite imagery where available!
- Historic search of previous storms from 1851 (or 1949 for Pacific).
- Receive weather warnings from the National Weather Service.
- Push notifications for weather warnings or new storm formations!
- Radar, satellite and sea temperature images automatically updated in the app!
- See an outlook for the next 5 days from the NOAA.
- Track specific hurricanes and receive notifications every time they are updated just by pressing the "+" button!
- Apple Watch support!
This version is the ad-free version of My Hurricane Tracker, with Apple Watch support. It is similar to apps such as Hurricane Tracker, Hurricane Pro and Storm by Weather Underground.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.