What is it about?
*** New ***
App Store Description
*** New ***
With our new website, you can track stats over time! See your first serve percentage over the last 5 matches. See how many points you won when the rally was 4 - 9 shots. Easily determine who has the momentum at any point in the match, and see the points that lead to the momentum swing! All of these features and more are available on our new website. Track some stats using this application, and upload them to www.MyTennisStatsApp.com today!!
Want to improve your tennis game? You've come to the right place. "My Tennis Stats" can help you identify your strengths and weaknesses with only a few simple taps on your iPhone or iPod Touch. "How can this be?" you ask. "My Tennis Stats" lets you keep track of your statistics for any tennis match. From first serve percent, to points won on first serve, to missed returns, to break points, and everything in between. Now, you can keep track of your own tennis stats for any given match just like the pros! "My Tennis Stats" provides an easy way for individuals, coaches, and interested spectators to chart current statistics and continuing progress of any player. "My Tennis Stats" can also be used as a tool to scout other teams and players.
- Ability to track the path of the ball for each point! See where your opponent hits passing shots, where they serve, where your double faults are, etc!
- Shot placement screen for serves
- Ability to track the rally length
- Ability to track stats for everyone in a singles or doubles match
- Track over 100+ different stats for each player
- Customizable player's names and events
- 6 different types of set scoring including: 8 game pro sets and 3rd set match tiebreaker (10 point tiebreak in lieu of a 3rd set)
- Ability to have "no-ad" scoring
- An "undo" function that will erase the last point played, and the associated stats. Useful in case of a "let", or inadvertent button tap
- Full statistical reports showing a variety of strokes: serves, volleys, forehands, backhands, and many others that are automatically calculated and stored
- Statistical reports broken down by set as well as entire match
- Game reports that contain detailed point by point results. In cases of forgotten scores, this is very useful to settle disputes
- Full scoreboard that is always visible when entering stats
- Ability to toggle between viewing stats and entering stats with a single button tap at any point during the match
- Ability to email the recorded stats for the current match or any saved match to yourself, opponents, or other interested parties
- Built-in file management system that allows you to load, save, and continue incomplete matches
- Automatically saves matches and stats, user can also delete "old" matches
- A field that allows you to enter in match notes before, during, or after a match about the opponent, your game, the weather conditions and / or whatever you like.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.