What is it about?
The free mySugr app is your loyal diabetes tracker for your iPhone. From now on, stay in control of your health and say goodbye to manual logging. On a daily basis, mySugr helps you control your blood sugar levels, monitor your carbs, track your insulin use and avoid hypers/hypos to make your diabetes suck less. It’s quick and easy to collect your daily therapy data such as meals, diet, meds, blood sugars, insulin, carbs and more. You can use mySugr as a 24-hour tracker, seeing all essential diabetic data at a glance, right on the first screen. Monitor your medical condition with a graph of the day, average blood sugar, standard deviation, amount of insulin, activity levels and more.
mySugr is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Get help with managing your diabetes, it's quick and easy!
Ranked the Top Diabetes App by Healthline 3 times. Featured in Forbes, TechCrunch, and The Washington Post.
Adding the mySugr Diabetes App to your daily routine with diabetes (Type 1, Type 2, or Gestational diabetes) will make your life easier.
The mySugr diabetes app is your loyal and free diabetes logbook, which keeps your diabetes data under control. With one app you'll have:
• Easy and personalized dashboard (diet, meds, carb intake, blood glucose levels and more).
• Insulin/Bolus calculator with precise insulin dose recommendations (Limited to some countries using mySugr PRO).
• See clear blood sugar level graphs.
• Estimated HbA1c at a glance, no more surprises.
• Daily, weekly, and monthly reports, that you can share directly with your doctor.
• Secure data backup (built with regulatory compliance, quality, and safety).
Make diabetes suck less.
1. APP FEATURES
It auto-logs your data plus you can collect your daily therapy info such as meals, your diet and carb intakes. Also, medications you take, blood glucose levels and insulin levels.
• Steps, activity, blood pressure, CGM data, weight, and more.
• Accu-Chek® Aviva Connect; Accu-Chek® Performa Connect; Accu-Chek® Guide (activate mySugr PRO for no charge! Please see our FAQ on the website for the latest information).
• Apple Health®
• RocheDiabetes Care Platform: You can connect the mySugr app to the RocheDiabetes Care Platform and share important diabetes data with your doctor, so you both have a better understanding of your diabetes. Once you are connected, you get mySugr PRO for free! (Check availability in your country)
3. PRO FEATURES
Take your diabetes therapy to the next level! mySugr PRO can be activated at no charge with some Accu-Chek® devices or with a monthly or yearly paid subscription.
• Smart search: build your own searchable database of places, meals, activity, tags, etc.
• Insulin Calculator (check available countries): calculate your insulin dose, corrections, and meal shots.
• PDF & Excel reports: save or print all your data for you or your doctor.
• Blood glucose reminders: you won't forget to check and log.
• Meal photos: snap your meals to improve your carb counting.
• Basal rates: for pump users.
Get it now! A clear logbook to monitor, control and manage your diabetes: all your medical information right on your smartphone and ready to be used! Stay on top of your health, monitor your carbs, manage your medicine intake with Bolus Calculator (mySugr PRO), get help avoiding hypers/hypos, and be in control of your diabetes therapy every day!
We are always working to make the mySugr Diabetes App better, and we need your feedback! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise?
Get in touch at:
• [email protected]
Upgrading to mySugr PRO will charge your App Store account. Your subscription automatically renews unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed. Your subscription and auto-renewal options can be managed in Account Settings in the App Store settings after purchase.
The mySugr Logbook is used to support the treatment of diabetes, but cannot replace a visit to your doctor/diabetes care team. You still require professional and regular review of your long-term blood sugar values and must continue to independently manage your blood sugar levels.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.