What is it about?
NYT Now is a simplified version of the standard New York Times that gets you a curated selection of the best stories of the day from NY Times editors. There are different editions that you can get in the morning, afternoon, and evening so you never miss a news beat. It's the perfect way to catch up on the happenings around the world from today without having to feel overwhelmed with information.
For those who...
- Are news junkies
- Want a more manageable way to get the news
Not for those who...
- Aren't news junkies
- Don't care about being up to speed on current events
Why we love it
It is simple and easy to use and gives you a much more manageable way to stay informed of the day's happenings from all over the world.
NYT Now—Your Guide to the News is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
** App Store Best of 2014 **
NYT Now from The New York Times is your guide to the news. It’s the fastest way to get caught up on what you need to know.
NYT Now editors work around the clock to bring you the best stories from The New York Times and around the web in one simple, easy-to-use app.
NYT Now Includes:
• A selection of the best stories from The New York Times and around the web, all hand-picked by our editors.
• Article summaries and bullet points to catch you up on the news quickly.
• A Morning Briefing to prepare you for the day ahead.
• Content that’s updated around the clock with the newest stories right at the top of your feed.
The app is free to download and use.
If you have any problems, comments or suggestions for improving our app, please contact us at [email protected], call 1-800-591-9233 or find us at @nytnow on Twitter. Your feedback is important to us.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.