What is it about?
The new app Orbit makes it much easier to keep track of clients, projects, worked hours, and invoices.
App Store Description
Effortless time tracking & invoicing!
Ranked as "the best time tracking & invoicing app" by its developers, Orbit makes keeping track of clients, projects, worked hours, and invoices simple.
Orbit's goal is for you to focus on the tasks you want while the app takes care of the rest. Are you a designer? Welcome! A small team of developers? Cool, so are we. A consultant? Perfect! A project manager? We're not judging, welcome to you as well!
Ever wondered how much time you worked last week? We've got you covered. Quickly needing to check on the budget of a project? We've got you covered. Dreading to manually create invoices for all those hours you've worked? Guess what, we've got that covered as well!
Obligatory feature bulleted list:
• Easy setup
• Time tracking across projects & sync with iPhone, iPad, and the Mac
• Automatic invoice generation from all your logged time entries
• Ability to create custom invoices for expenses or material cost
• A nice overview of how you spend your time
• Time tracking widgets
• Crew Plans for small teams to track time & invoice together
• A strong focus on privacy. No ads, no tracking of metadata, and no selling of personal data.
You can try Orbit using our tourist mode, before creating an account or subscribing to any of our premium plans (we also offer free trials for those). If you cancel your subscription, you'll still be able to see all of your data in our read-only mode (unless you ask us to remove it of course).
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.