Measuring your room. PLNAR does a good job of letting you set corners, but near the end of your measurements can get a bit ... confused.
Displaying your plans. Once you've set your walls, doors, and openings, you can view and export a schematic of your space.
What is it about?
Like similar apps, the point of PLNAR is to allow you to create the schematic for your home or room. It uses ARKit to measure from point to point, allowing you to generate multiple line segments to capture all the nooks and crannies in your space.
Why we love it
PLNAR could definitely benefit from a more comprehensive tutorial. I wasn't able to figure out how to mark openings or doors very easily, something that could be resolved by a better help system. Once you've marked your walls, openings, and doors, you can generate a two-dimensional map, or schematic, of your room. Give it a name, and then export the map to email for printing. A very useful feature, which should make PLNAR beneficial to many around the world, is that you can easily change which measurement units it uses. You can change from inches to feet, meters, centimeters, or millimeters.
PLNAR is FREE but there are more add-ons
1 Pro Report
10 Pro Reports
5 Pro Reports
One Month Unlimited Reports
App Store Description
Ever wanted to measure and create 3D models of any interior space, without the need of a laser or tape measure? PLNAR is the app you’re looking for.
More than a measurement app, PLNAR uses the latest in AR technology to measure & create 3D models of any interior rooms in real-time.
Coupled with our enterprise software, PLNAR Portal, the PLNAR app can easily be leveraged by the likes of home project planners, interior designers, or insurance adjusters to drive down costs and drive up revenue.
* Insurance Adjustors: Reduce claim cycle time, reduce human error, create more accurate estimates, and desk adjust more claims with fully digitized annotations, summarized measurements and 3d interactive models
* Home Contractors: Save time and money on each project, wow your customer, digitize your entire sales process and close more business
* Homeowners: Great for any DIY project, receive accurate estimates from your contractors and settling home claims faster
* Home Product Companies: Sell more flooring, windows, window treatments, cabinetry by leveraging PLNAR for your sales estimation process
- Generate measurements of any room or wall
- Create 2D and 3D room plans
- Include and measure structures such as Islands and Stairs
- Annotate, in AR, characteristics of the room
- Obtain area of a room
- Obtain perimeter measurements of a room
- Obtain wall surface area
- Combine multiple rooms into a single project
- Attach photos to a project
- Generate a Pro Report and share it with friends, designers or contractors
- See an interactive 3D view of your space
- Generate a 3D CAD file of your room
- Save all project information to the cloud
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.