What is it about?
Priime RAW for the iPad is designed from the ground up to be a one-stop shop for high quality, fast performance editing for RAW and high-resolution photographs. It provides you with manual controls as well as the same filters used by many of the world's top photographers.
Why we love it
Priime RAW has all of the features you'd expect in a desktop photo editing application, but on your iPad. The app supports RAW photo editing for many DSLR, mirrorless, and other digital cameras, including the RAW image format captured by newer iPhones and iPad Pro devices. Professional-grade tools and filters abound within Priime RAW, thanks to a collaboration with some of the world's top photographers. The tools are easy to use, allowing you to fine-tune and polish your photos in full wide color.
Priime RAW is FREE but there are more add-ons
Priime RAW Monthly
Priime RAW Yearly
App Store Description
Now introducing Priime RAW for the iPad:
We have designed and developed the new Priime RAW for photographers who need high quality and fast performance editing for RAW and high-resolution photos.
Priime RAW photo editing:
You will be able to edit photos with filters designed and used by many of the world's top photographers. The adjustment tools are engineered and designed to powerfully edit your RAW photos by taking advantage of the massive amount of data available with the RAW photo format.
Wide color, fast performance, and endless capabilities:
We developed this app to take full all advantage of wide color abilities to edit and showcase more colors than ever before while achieving blazing fast speeds that have never previously seen on a mobile device in milliseconds (almost instantaneous, especially to the human eye).
Priime RAW’s key features:
- Powerful RAW photo editing for many DSLR, mirrorless, and other digital cameras
- Photo filters: Apply professional-grade photo filters, created in collaboration with world’s top photographers in the form of their photographic styles
- Suggestions AI: Smart style recommendations based on photographic properties, like colors and contents
- Editing tools: Modern, beautiful tools to fine tune and polish your photos in full wide color
- Full resolution saving: Non-destructive, max resolution, no compression, up to 120 megapixels
- History: Visual undo with a full edit history
- Double-tapping the Apple Pencil (2) cycles through the available styles
Camera RAW photos supported:
We support many RAW photos from the world's best cameras, including but not limited to Apple (iPad, iPhone cameras), Sony, Canon, Nikon, Leica, Hasselblad, DxO ONE, Fujifilm, Kodak, Konica, Leaf, Minolta, Panasonic, Olympus, Phase One, and more! See our website for a full list.
RAW Transfer Tips:
- Transfer your RAW photos from your camera to your iPad using an SD card reader to lightning adapter, AirDrop from devices that you have imported your RAW photos previously to, or other available card readers to lightning adapters.
- Some larger RAW photos take even your iPad to load fully; you may have to wait some time for photos that are over 80 megapixels to fully load and be readable by any app, including Priime RAW
We are happy to offer Priime RAW in a monthly or yearly subscription! Your subscription will unlock all the power of professional photo editing in an elegant app. The subscription also gives you the ability to support us, the small Priime team, to continue our development and advancement of Priime RAW and to quickly innovate on new features to add forever.
(Your subscription auto-renews monthly or yearly, and can be canceled at any time.)
Thank you for being a huge part of making Priime RAW the best.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.