What is it about?
QR Reader for iPhone lets you scan QR codes, PDFs, business cards, and even puzzles. You can share codes via email, Facebook, or Twitter, create your own, and export scans to CSV files. The automatic detection feature lets you just point your phone at the code and the app does the rest.
Why we love it
QR Reader for iPhone is a handy tool for scanning QR codes as well as documents and business cards.
QR Reader for iPhone is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
The most simple & easy QR Reader - 100% FREE.
Now scans QR codes, barcodes, puzzles, business cards and documents.
- Code Scanner - scans QR codes & barcodes
- PDF Scanner - turns your iPhone into a digital scanner
- Business Card Scanner - scans business contacts
- Puzzle Scanner - scan and play puzzles
- Database Scanner - send barcodes to a server/API
- NFC Scanner (Only available NFC compatible devices)
- Browse products, deals & coupons
- Auto-detect scanning. Simply point & hold!
- Share using email, messenger, Facebook or Twitter.
- Create your own QR codes (Export as PNG or SVG)
- Approve websites before visiting them.
- Export your scans by CSV
DATABASE SCANNER SUBSCRIPTION
- You will receive unrestricted access to Database Scanner for the duration of the subscription.
- Subscriptions with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- All prices are subject to change without notification. We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
- You may cancel a subscription during its free period via the subscription setting through your iTunes Account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.