What is it about?
App Store Description
-No cap on the number of recordings you can make
-No limit on how long each recording can last
-No need to buy credits for every minute of recording
-Truly unlimited recording for one standard price
-Pause and Resume recording of an ongoing call
How To Use
• During any call, launch the app and tap on the record button to dial-in. Tap on merge calls to establish a 3-way call. That’s it.
• Recording is available right after the call has ended.
When To Use
• Keep memory of loved ones: There is something special about hearing our loved one’s voice. It can have a greater impact than photos, mementos or other memorabilia. Listening to the voice is cathartic. It can help us cope and comfort us when we need it the most.
• Record keeping for legal conversations: Use it for recording evidence or for conversations with legal counsel to keep track of legal conversations
• Business Meetings: No more scribbling through notes. Free up the mental space to brainstorm new ideas in business conversations. The conversation can be shared with rest of the team to improve communication.
• Conduct interviews without having to take notes
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.