Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
This app is probably the best free remote mouse and keyboard controlling app in this guide. It features multi-touch gestures, function keys, fully simulated mouse functions, voice recognition, and password protection. Remote Mouse also features the same great “Wiimote” gestures present in the paid Mobile Mouse app. If you want to enhance your experience, you can pay to remove advertisements, add a media remote panel, and add customizable wallpapers. However, if you want all of the above in-app purchases, you can buy the full version of this app separately for just $1.99 which will save you around three bucks.
Why we love it
It's a fast and simple way to turn your iOS device into a keyboard or mouse for a computer when the time arises.
Remote Mouse is FREE but there are more add-ons
Media Remote Panel
Unlock Web Remote
Remote Image Viewer
Unlock Spotify Pad
App Store Description
Remote Mouse turns your iPhone, iPad or Apple watch into a wireless user-friendly remote control for your Mac / PC. It’ll surprise you with fully simulated touchpad, keyboard and featured remote panels which make your remote experience simple and efficient.
Giving a presentation? Watching an online movie? Or transferring pictures within a second? We make it dead easy to control your PC / Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
** FEATURES **
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote
- Support iTunes, Keynote, Powerpoint, Hulu and Powerpoint for Mac
- Support Windows Media Player, Window Photo Viewer, Powerpoint and iTunes on Windows
- Physical Volume Buttons Control to adjust computer volume and change presentation slides
• Image Transfer
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Swaying Mode Control
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Customizable Interface
• Customizable Wallpapers
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G/4G network
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+
** TO GET STARTED, YOU ALSO NEED **
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net with your Mac / PC. Download & install Remote Mouse server on computer.
2. Make sure that your mobile device is connected to the same Wi-Fi (or 3G hotspot) as your computer.
3. Open Remote Mouse App, Click “Start” to connect.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.