Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
This app is probably the best free remote mouse and keyboard controlling app in this guide. It features multi-touch gestures, function keys, fully simulated mouse functions, voice recognition, and password protection. Remote Mouse also features the same great “Wiimote” gestures present in the paid Mobile Mouse app. If you want to enhance your experience, you can pay to remove advertisements, add a media remote panel, and add customizable wallpapers. However, if you want all of the above in-app purchases, you can buy the full version of this app separately for just $1.99 which will save you around three bucks.
Why we love it
It's a fast and simple way to turn your iOS device into a keyboard or mouse for a computer when the time arises.
Remote Mouse is FREE but there are more add-ons
Media Remote Panel
Unlock Web Remote
Remote Image Viewer
Unlock Spotify Pad
App Store Description
Remote Mouse™ turns your iPhone or iPad into a user-friendly remote control for your computer. It simulates the function of wireless mouse, keyboard and touchpad, also provides a variety of specialty control panels, such as Media Remote, Application Switcher and Web Browsing Remote, which helps you perform specific operations more quickly. The small features designed for one-handed use or intuitive operations will also delight you.
Introduced on CNET, Mashable and Product Hunt, considered to be one of the most elegant and easy to use computer remote apps, Remote Mouse has been used by over 20 million users all over the world.
Watching an online movie? Giving a presentation? Or shutting down computer with one click? Nothing can be more convenient than a mobile phone remote that is right at your fingertips.
• Fully simulated wireless mouse
• Gyro mouse that enables moving mouse cursor with gyro sensor
• Left-handed mode
• Integrated with system and third-party keyboards, supports typing in various languages
• Remotely typing by voice if the soft keyboard supports voice recognition
• Supports for sending various shortcuts (Pro version)
• Displays different keypads for Mac or PC (Pro version)
Imitates the Apple Magic Trackpad and supports multi-touch gestures
Specialty Control Panels
• Media Remote (in-app purchase): Supports iTunes, VLC, Windows Media Player, Keynote, PowerPoint and Windows Photo Viewer, and will support more
• Web Remote (in-app purchase): Supports Chrome, Firefox, and Opera
• Application Switcher: quickly launch and switch between programs
• Power Options: Supports remotely shutdown, sleep, restart and logoff
• Use the physical volume buttons on the mobile device for remote control (in-app purchase)
• Set password for connection
• Customizable wallpaper
• Auto connect
• Connect via IP address or QR code
• Connect via history
• Compatible with Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, Mac OSX 10.6+ and Linux
• Works under Wi-Fi or 3G / 4G network
To Get Started
1. Visit www.remotemouse.net on your computer and download the Remote Mouse computer server
2. Install and run the computer server
3. Connect your mobile device to the same Wi-Fi or hotspot as your computer
Help Us Translate
If you are interested in translating Remote Mouse into your native language, join our collaborative translation project at remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.