Riptide GP2 is a high-speed, water racing adventure with upgradeable watercrafts, multiplayer game modes, and a stunt system. You will earn XP and cash for placing at the top in various races, collect nine hydro jets, and unlock 25 amazing stunts. Hone your skills in Career Mode or challenge your friends by racing online with Game Center or local multiplayer mode with a split screen.
Watch the trailer
Break free from the crowd. Off the starting line, try to break free from the crowd so you have room to maneuver and perform stunts. Remember, the more stunts you do, the better your chances at winning the race.
Look ma, it's Superman. The Superman is just one of the stunts you can do in Riptide GP2. Perform as many different stunts as you can to make your boost meter fill up faster.
Use speed boosts wisely. Perform enough stunts and you fill up your boost meter, which gives you a shot of extra speed for a short time. Use it wisely, though, and not in a turn like I did.
What is it about?
Riptide GP2 is a terrific water racing game for iOS. With simple controls you just tilt your remote to steer, tap to perform an awesome stunt, and even use a powerful boost to fly ahead of the other racers. The 3-D visuals are gorgeous and the funky tunes add to the experience.
For those who...
- You like water sports games
- You enjoy multiplayer racing
Not for those who...
- You prefer casual gameplay
- You dislike racing games
Why we love it
For racing fans, Riptide GP2 brings a fast, fun, watercraft-flipping good time to their iOS device. Do back flips, front flips, and other cool stunts to earn XP. When you have mastered the twists, turns, and stunts, take on other racers and make some waves.
Riptide GP2 is FREE but there are more add-ons
Bit of Money
Stack of Money
Pile of Money
Mountain of Money
App Store Description
The premier console-quality water-racing game on mobile kicks everything into overdrive, with intense online multi-player races, upgradeable hydro jets and riders, improved graphics, an all-new career mode, and a whole new stunt system with dozens of new tricks!
Featuring rocket-powered hydro jets racing around futuristic tracks across a dynamic and interactive water surface, Riptide GP2 delivers a fast, fun, and visually stunning racing experience.
From Vector Unit, developers of acclaimed racing games Riptide GP, Beach Buggy Blitz, Shine Runner, and Hydro Thunder Hurricane!
• • GAME FEATURES • •
• ONLINE MULTI-PLAYER
• Show off your skills and your custom-tuned hydro jet in 4-way online battles with friends and players around the world!
• CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
• Race against your friends' best times in the exciting VR Challenge mode.
• ALL NEW CAREER MODE
• Play through Race, Hot Lap, Elimination, and Freestyle events to earn XP and cash that can be used to upgrade your hydro jet, unlock new stunts, and increase your rider's performance.
• ALL NEW WATERCRAFT
• Collect 9 powerful new hydro jets, and upgrade their performance and colors to gain an edge on your competition.
• ALL NEW STUNT SYSTEM
• Unlock and master 25 outrageous new stunts. Wow the crowd, charge your boost and make your competition eat wake.
• NEW!! TOTAL CONTROL
• Seamlessly supports gamepads, extended gamepads, tilt, and touch-screen controls.
• GAME CENTER & iCLOUD ENABLED
• Race online, earn achievements and keep your game synced to the cloud with Game Center and iCloud integration.
• OPTIMIZED FOR METAL
• Full Metal optimization provides enhanced graphics, real time lighting and shadows, and super-smooth frame-rates on A7 and A8 devices (iOS 8 only).
• • CUSTOMER SUPPORT • •
If you encounter a problem running the game, please email the device you're using, iOS version, and a detailed description of your problem to [email protected] We guarantee if we can't fix your problem we'll give you a refund. But we can't help you if you just leave your problem in a review.
For support on most common issues please visit:
• • MORE INFORMATION • •
Be the first to hear about updates, download custom images, and interact with the developers!
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/VectorUnit
Follow us on Google+ at www.vectorunit.com/+
Follow us on Twitter @vectorunit.
Visit our web page at www.vectorunit.com
We welcome comments and suggestions for future improvements. If you have a suggestion, or just want to say hi, email us at [email protected]