What is it about?
SketchAR helps you become an artist with augmented reality. Secure a piece of paper to a clipboard so it’s stable, draw a few circles for the app to recognize, and select your picture. You can choose from a large library of options like animals, flowers, portraits, food, and more.
Why we love it
For a cool new way to learn to draw, SketchAR is a great free app that uses augmented reality to turn you into an artist.
SketchAR is FREE but there are more add-ons
Man Portrait Lesson
3 Lesson Pack #7
3 Lesson Pack #3
3 Lesson Pack #1
3 Lesson Pack #2
App Store Description
SketchAR is for those who have always wanted but have never been able to draw. It is an application through which the user sees a virtual image on the surface of which they are planning to trace a sketch. In addition to this, the app is designed for professional artists as a simple and convenient way to trace sketches onto any desired surface (e.g., canvas, wall, etc.).
- If you want to draw on big surfaces such as a wall or large canvas you have to use a smartphone with AR Kit!
- For other smartphones, SketchAR will work correctly only on an A4/A5 size of paper.
FOR CORRECT DETECTION, PLEASE FOLLOW THE TIPS!
- A bright enough environment. Every AR-technology requires a sufficiently bright room.
- Uneven crosses. Your drawing can be a little bit weird but if it’s too uneven it won’t be detected.
- Keep the crosses visible for your camera
- Don’t forget to use a clipboard etc. or your piece of paper will move during the process of sketching.
There are two types of purchases in the app:
Subscription and PRO version:
YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED ACCESS TO:
- All lessons
- All library examples
- Add any image from a device
- All functions (surfaces)
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
If something goes wrong or you do not understand anything, just ask us on [email protected]
Start drawing easily using SketchAR
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.