With The Pedometer & Step Counter Activity Tracker by Steps App, you can select the number of steps you strive for each day from 5,000 to 30,000 and adjust the step length if needed. The app connects to Apple Health, provides daily and weekly stats, and offers a Today Widget.
Check the details on WatchAware
Start a walk, run, or hike. The app tracks your steps, whether you are taking a short, leisurely walk or jogging around the trail. You get a clear view of the number of steps taken and floors climbed, each with day and week charts at the bottom. You can upgrade to the Steps Pro version to track your calories too.
Adjust the settings. You can select the number of steps you strive for each day from 5,000 to 30,000. Adjust the step length if needed, which can be done with both centimeters and inches. By connecting to the Apple Health app, you can enable or disable Active Energy, Steps, and Walking plus Running Distance.
Share your counts. Sometimes support from friends and being proud of accomplishments can be very motivating. With this in mind, the app lets you share your progress. With one tap, you can post your achievement on Facebook or open your default sharing options for other choices.
What is it about?
With a smooth and attractive interface, uncomplicated settings, and simple tracking, The Pedometer & Step Counter Activity Tracker by Steps App is a convenient tool. The app also includes a Today Widget and the ability to check counts from previous days with simple swipes.
For those who...
- Would like a step and activity tracking app
Not for those who...
- Would not like a step and activity tracking app
Why we love it
If you are thinking of trying out the app, The Pedometer & Step Counter Activity Tracker by Steps App transforms your iPhone into a pedometer with helpful activity tracking.
StepsApp Pedometer supports Siri commands
StepsApp Pedometer is FREE but there are more add-ons
StepsApp Pedometer Pro
App Store Description
10+ Million users already enjoy StepsApp.
StepsApp turns your iPhone into a simple and beautiful step counter.
Just put your phone in your pocket and off you go.
• Automatic step counting
• Stunning charts and animations
• Apple Health integration
• Apple Watch support
• Workouts with GPS tracking
• Active calories
• Powerful month and year view
• Six beautiful colors – also change the app icon
• iMessage app
• Today widget
• More Daily goals & Notifications
• Social media sharing
• Wheelchair support
• Export data
• No extra hardware required
YOUR ACTIVITY AT A GLANCE
• Quick overview of your daily steps, distance, time, floors climbed, and active calories.
• Beautiful weekly, monthly, and yearly charts.
• See your progress directly in the today widget.
• Display your current step count or wheelchair pushes on the app icon.
• Notifications when you have reached your daily activity goal.
• Weekly Report
• Set and reach your goal… step by step.
APPLE WATCH & APPLE HEALTH
• Synchronize and import your activity data via Apple Health.
• Track your activity with your iPhone and your Apple Watch.
• StepsApp will merge your steps automatically.
• Now with Apple Watch workouts with GPS tracking.
• Securely store your actively burned calories in Apple Health.
STEPSAPP FOR EVERYONE
• Also enjoy StepsApp with VoiceOver.
• Instead of steps, track wheelchair pushes with your Apple Watch.
• StepsApp supports more than 20 languages.
CUSTOMIZE & SHARE
• Spice up your charts with six beautiful colors.
• Also change the App Icon
• Share your achievements on social media directly from StepsApp...
• …or with our brand new iMessage app!
Your activity tracker to form a habit of walking, running, hiking
and weight loss.
* StepsApp requires iPhone 5s or newer
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.