What is it about?
Control your stress
App Store Description
Control your stress
- Place your fingertip over the camera lens, start by taking a deep breath and hit the right points to lower your stress levels. Get feedback in real-time and see how your stress level lowers.
Respiratory Sinus Arrhythmia (RSA)
- Control your stress levels through the management of breathing cycles, track stress levels and symptoms. The technique applied here is Respiratory Sinus Arrhythmia (RSA), a naturally occurring variation in heart rate that occurs during a breathing cycle.
- Track History of Stress Levels, which enables you to see at different moments what amount of stress your body faced. It integrates with Symptom tracker for advice on a healthier life.
Balance Heart Rate and Breath Rate
- Heart rate increases during inspiration and decreases during expiration, thus managing blood pressure. This is connected to the nervous system, which increases the heart rate and works in parallel with the other system to regulate blood pressure.
Pulse Detection / Graph Lines
- The user starts to measure his heart rate by placing his finger-tip steadily on the camera lens and not pressing too hard. He/She waits for the pulse to be detected and starts breathing slowly while the stress management starts taking heart rates and building the graph lines
- Control your breathing levels and score points through the process. Collect points and track your stress history, and control how you are reducing stress levels on your body.
- Set-up a profile with your details, customise activity types, setup the right time when to be notified for controlling stress and manage it. You can invite friends, access other apps, get tips or learn more about how to use the app.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.