Easily record your completed tasks during the day. Time Manager provides quick access to all of your common tasks. Simply create recurring subjects and projects, and when it’s time to work on a task you’re able to categorize it with just a couple of taps. Each task must include a start and end time, which allows you to keep track of the time spent.
Totals, Trends, Reports. Time Manager will break down recent trends and present them as graphs.
What is it about?
Time Manager - Daily Time Tracker lets you easily record your time based on project. View your totals, trends, and reports from an intuitive and clean interface. The app also includes gestures to delete, edit, and reorder your items. Perfect for students, freelancers, and even personal use, Time Manager helps you get the job done.
For those who...
- Like time trackers available for iPhone and iPad both
- Want a time tracking tool that offers multiple projects
Not for those who...
- Would rather use a time tracker with calendar sync
- Prefer their current time tracking tool
Why we love it
Time Manager - Daily Time Tracker is a clear and simple tool for work, school, or personal time tracking.
App Store Description
Time Manager is an easy way to keep track of your daily activities. With one touch you can access all your common tasks and edit them at any time. All your tasks will be totaled and broken down into reports and graphs for you to see how well you're spending your time. You can even email these reports so that your records are never lost. This is the time management app you've been waiting for!
- Save your favorite subjects and projects for easy access.
- Daily tasks are totaled and broken down by subject and project.
- View recent trends in beautiful graphs.
- Create reports of your daily tasks and totals.
- Email your reports for record keeping.
- Gestures for deleting, editing, and reordering.
- Great for students.