Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Timelines – Time Tracking provides a nice array of features allowing you to track your time from your device or your wrist. Start and stop the timer with a tap, use the interactive timeline for scrolling and zooming, and open the Home screen widget for quick actions. The app has a simple interface and is available on Apple Watch.
For those who...
- Like time trackers with a widget and Apple Watch support
- Prefer time tracking tools with export functions
Not for those who...
- Would rather use a free time tracking app
- Prefer their current time tracking tool
Why we love it
Timelines – Time Tracking makes keeping track of the time you record super easy. Set up different timelines for various events or activities and time your tasks with a tap.
Timelines Time Tracking supports Siri commands
App Store Description
Time is the most precious resource that we have in our lives. The way you decide to spend your time has a paramount effect on your life.
I personally wasn't happy with the way I was spending my time, so I decided to build a tool to help myself and others figure out a way to become more efficient. Timelines has been enabling me and other users to understand where our time is actually going, helping us improve our routines and achieve more in our lives. I sincerely believe it can do the same for you.
– Lukas Petr, independent developer of Timelines
Timelines has been featured by Apple, and reviewed on 9To5Mac, MacStories, WatchAware, and AppAdvice.
▶ QUICK DATA ENTRY
- track any category you want
- control timers with just 1 tap
- grid mode of timers
- track from lock screen with the today widget
- easily edit past events
▶ POWERFUL VISUALIZATIONS
- see your time on an interactive timeline
- playful statistics mode with pie chart
- trends over time using bar chart
- subcategories - breakdown of your events
- quickly filter categories
- define daily, weekly, and monthly goals
- see your progress and stay on track
- periodic reports with rich notifications
- get rewarded for reaching a goal with confetti
- build workflows with Siri Shortcuts
- use Siri to start and stop timers
- import workouts, sleep, and meditation from Apple Health
▶ AND MORE
- detailed PDF and CSV exports
- timely and customizable reminders
- archive unused categories
- lots of possible customizations
▶ APPLE WATCH APP
- watch face complication for quick access
- haptic feedback on start and stop of timers
- set event names using dictation or choose from recent
- adjust start and end times using the digital crown
- see active timer’s duration and category on watch face
▶ WHAT IS FREE?
- track up to 3 categories
- basic exporting
- pie chart
- see events on a timeline
- events log
▶ TIMELINES PRO
- unlimited categories
- bar chart
- detailed exports
- import from Apple Health
- support development
Start taking control of your time today. It only takes a few days of tracking to start uncovering ways to maximize your time and productivity.
I love working on Timelines, and a big part of my vision is to listen closely to users and incorporate their feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions, please reach out to me at
– Lukas Petr, author of Timelines
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.