Todoist is a great task manager that you can access and sync from your iPhone, iPad, internet browser, or through email. Todoist has a beautiful interface and you can create simple shopping lists or an extravagant project checklist, whichever you are needing at any moment. You can even integrate your lists with Google Drive, Cloud Magic, Sunrise Calendar, Toggl, and more.
Watch the trailer
Check the details on WatchAware
Natural language input. With support for natural language input, you can add new to-dos in Todoist easier and faster than ever before. Just type in the task name, add labels with the @label command, mention the project and due time, and voilà, it's added! Or you can go into more detail for priority levels and other goodies.
Intuitive to use. Swipe on tasks to complete them or snooze them if you need to. Todoist also has a fun karma system where you get points for getting things done, and this will change your ranking. Plus it is great to look back at all of those completed tasks of yours — it's a nice visualization of your productivity levels.
Task details. With Todoist, you can create new tasks with natural language input, or go into more detail with the task detail view. Pick things like your project or list, add labels, tags, pick a due date and time, assign a priority level, and more. Todoist is flexible and works with you, not against you.
What is it about?
Todoist is so powerful because it can be used for anything from the smallest to the largest task. It can be used for complicated team management all the way to little tasks you need to do. It also has a great Apple Watch app. Along with faster loading times, you can also use customizable Complications to see the number of tasks due today or the next upcoming task. With a Complication selected, you can Time Travel using the Digital Crown to view upcoming tasks along with due dates and times. Thanks to interactive notifications, you can dictate replies to comments. It's great for collaboration in an office environment, between family members, and more.
For those who...
- Want a simple but powerful and efficient to-do app
- Don't want a complicated learning curve
- Need group collaboration and sharing of tasks
Not for those who...
- Want something more minimalistic
- Aren't interested in paying for a service
- Don't need to collaborate with others
Why we love it
If you're looking to jump head-first into task management, this is a great choice. Along with being available on basically any platform imaginable, the app is powerful and easy to learn - a great combination.
Todoist is FREE but there are more add-ons
Todoist Premium Upgrade
App Store Description
Trusted by 30+ million people and teams worldwide. Todoist is a delightfully simple yet powerful task manager and to-do list app. Finally, organize your work and life.
TechRadar - “...one of the best apps you can use to plan your personal and work schedules. The app has a lot of task management features, and its user interface is nothing short of stellar.”
Use Todoist to:
• Reach that mental clarity you’ve been longing for by using Quick Add to capture and schedule tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Add tasks like “Read work emails every day at 10am” using Todoist’s powerful everyday language recognition and recurring due dates.
• Available on any device – with apps, extensions, and widgets – Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
• Link Todoist with your calendar, voice assistant, and 60+ other tools such as Outlook, Gmail, and Slack.
• Collaborate on projects of all sizes by assigning tasks to others. You can also leave comments, voice notes, and attach files to tasks.
• Project templates available to help you tackle everything (from meeting agendas and accounting tasks, to packing lists and wedding planning).
• See what’s most important by setting visual task priority levels.
• Get to know yourself better with insights into your personalized productivity trends.
Why you’ll love it on iOS
• Todoist is beautifully designed, simple to get started and intuitive to use.
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, while also syncing across desktop and all other devices.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• Location-based reminders available on upgrade. Never forget an errand again.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Pro plan billing*:
If you upgrade to Pro plan, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.