Todoist is a great task manager that you can access and sync from your iPhone, iPad, internet browser, or through email. Todoist has a beautiful interface and you can create simple shopping lists or an extravagant project checklist, whichever you are needing at any moment. You can even integrate your lists with Google Drive, Cloud Magic, Sunrise Calendar, Toggl, and more.
Watch the trailer
Check the details on WatchAware
Natural language input. With support for natural language input, you can add new to-dos in Todoist easier and faster than ever before. Just type in the task name, add labels with the @label command, mention the project and due time, and voilà, it's added! Or you can go into more detail for priority levels and other goodies.
Intuitive to use. Swipe on tasks to complete them or snooze them if you need to. Todoist also has a fun karma system where you get points for getting things done, and this will change your ranking. Plus it is great to look back at all of those completed tasks of yours — it's a nice visualization of your productivity levels.
Task details. With Todoist, you can create new tasks with natural language input, or go into more detail with the task detail view. Pick things like your project or list, add labels, tags, pick a due date and time, assign a priority level, and more. Todoist is flexible and works with you, not against you.
What is it about?
Todoist is so powerful because it can be used for anything from the smallest to the largest task. It can be used for complicated team management all the way to little tasks you need to do. It also has a great Apple Watch app. Along with faster loading times, you can also use customizable Complications to see the number of tasks due today or the next upcoming task. With a Complication selected, you can Time Travel using the Digital Crown to view upcoming tasks along with due dates and times. Thanks to interactive notifications, you can dictate replies to comments. It's great for collaboration in an office environment, between family members, and more.
For those who...
- Want a simple but powerful and efficient to-do app
- Don't want a complicated learning curve
- Need group collaboration and sharing of tasks
Not for those who...
- Want something more minimalistic
- Aren't interested in paying for a service
- Don't need to collaborate with others
Why we love it
If you're looking to jump head-first into task management, this is a great choice. Along with being available on basically any platform imaginable, the app is powerful and easy to learn - a great combination.
Todoist supports Siri commands
Todoist is FREE but there are more add-ons
Todoist Premium Upgrade
App Store Description
Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 25 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist to:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Organize your projects in kanban style with Boards.
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
• Integrate your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
Available on any device, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized.
Why you’ll love it on iOS:
• Stay organized from your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• Drag the Plus Button anywhere to insert a new task.
• Simply type details like "tomorrow at 4pm" and Todoist will recognize it all for you.
• All the power from iOS: Siri, Today widget, share extension, handoff, and quick actions.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
*About Premium billing*:
If you choose to purchase Premium, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can choose to be billed monthly or annually. You can turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.