With Trello, create boards that hold lists and cards for your projects using the Kanban method. You can attach files, collaborate with coworkers, upload photos and videos, assign tasks to yourself or others, create checklists, and access Trello via iPhone, iPad, and the Web.
Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
For an all-encompassing project app, Trello offers many useful features. Create a board, add a list, and then pop in cards that can contain tasks, files, photos, and checklists. You can assign items to others, receive notifications, comment on cards for collaboration, and much more. Trello can be accessed via the Web and is available across multiple devices and platforms, so you can keep up with projects from anywhere.
For those who...
- Are a current Trello user or like the Kanban method
- Want a full-featured project app
Not for those who...
- Dislike Trello or the Kanban method
- Prefer their current project app
Why we love it
Trello is a wonderful project management app that uses the Kanban method. With the right features to create, maintain, assign, and keep track, you cannot go wrong with Trello.
Trello — Organize anything! has stickers
Trello — Organize anything! is FREE but there are more add-ons
One Month of Trello Gold
One Year of Trello Gold
App Store Description
Organize anything with anyone—for free!
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for your every need.
With Trello you can:
**TACKLE TO-DO LISTS WITH EASE
* Get more done with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Go from idea to action in seconds by creating cards and dragging them across the board to follow your project's progress.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates the way you see fit and give your projects the fuel they need to get across the finish line.
**MINIMIZE THE MENTAL LOAD
* Free your brain from remembering every planning detail.
* Add Power-Ups like a Calendar view of your due dates or add locations to cards to get a Map view—your project will take on a whole new perspective.
**STAY IN THE KNOW — EVEN ON THE GO
* To stay organized no matter where you are, turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it. We got your back.
Trade in your sticky notes (and mental notes) for Trello’s digital boards. Get started for free today!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/inspiration
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.