With Trello, create boards that hold lists and cards for your projects using the Kanban method. You can attach files, collaborate with coworkers, upload photos and videos, assign tasks to yourself or others, create checklists, and access Trello via iPhone, iPad, and the Web.
Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
For an all-encompassing project app, Trello offers many useful features. Create a board, add a list, and then pop in cards that can contain tasks, files, photos, and checklists. You can assign items to others, receive notifications, comment on cards for collaboration, and much more. Trello can be accessed via the Web and is available across multiple devices and platforms, so you can keep up with projects from anywhere.
For those who...
- Are a current Trello user or like the Kanban method
- Want a full-featured project app
Not for those who...
- Dislike Trello or the Kanban method
- Prefer their current project app
Why we love it
Trello is a wonderful project management app that uses the Kanban method. With the right features to create, maintain, assign, and keep track, you cannot go wrong with Trello.
Trello has stickers
Trello is FREE but there are more add-ons
One Month of Trello Gold
One Year of Trello Gold
App Store Description
Trello gives you perspective over all your projects, at work and at home.
Whether it's managing a team, writing an epic screenplay, or just making a grocery list, Trello is your sidekick for getting things done and staying organized.
"Trello is an awesome project management tool that makes collaboration easy and, dare I say, even fun."
With Trello you can:
• Create boards to organize anything you're working on
• Use them solo or invite coworkers, friends and family to collaborate
• Customize workflows for different projects
• Add checklists of "To-Dos" on cards
• Assign tasks to yourself and coworkers
• Comment on items with your friends
• Upload photos and videos
• Attach files
• Display cards in a calendar view with the Calendar Power-Up
• Work offline and boards will sync automatically when reconnected
• Trello is free to use forever with options to upgrade to Gold for loads of extra fun and functionality
Well that’s all there is, so you better stop reading but wait there’s more. This app supports the Apple Watch, for getting things done on your wrist.
Trello is super optimized for the iPad Pro, with awesome keyboard shortcuts and tons of tweaks to take full advantage of the larger canvas.