Spot the patterns. As you get into the more complicated puzzles, there will be more intricate patterns that help you figure out the solution. Can you spot them?
Beautiful visuals and music. Twisted Lines features beautiful, minimalistic graphics and a dynamic soundtrack that reacts to your movements and solutions.
Tons of levels. Twisted Lines features nine chapters with 12 levels in each, so there are over 100 puzzles for you to solve. New mechanics are introduced gradually. Can you solve them all?
What is it about?
Twisted Lines ($2.99) by Megagon Industries is a new minimalistic puzzle game that’s about colors and crossing lines. If you enjoyed recent games like Spectrum 6 (http://appadvice.com/review/spectrum-6) and even And Then It Rained (http://appadvice.com/review/spectrum-6) (the developer’s previous game), then you will like Twisted Lines.
For those who...
- Like puzzle games
- Enjoy a challenge
Not for those who...
- Don't like puzzles
- Get frustrated easily
Why we love it
We like Twisted Lines because of the fantastic visuals and audio. The puzzles themselves are challenging, but the controls need a bit more optimization.
Twisted Lines is $2.99 but there are more add-ons
Unlimited Hint Package
Medium Hint Package
Small Hints Package
App Store Description
Tactile Puzzles with a Twist
Twisted Lines is a new mind twisting puzzle game with a unique game mechanic wrapped in a beautiful minimalist design.
Cross the lines to swap colors and collect all hollow squares to solve the puzzle.
- Over 100 handcrafted puzzles await you
- The music adapts to the way you solve the puzzle
- New puzzle elements keep the game fresh and challenging
- Create beautiful patterns and share them with your friends
- Solve all chapters and explore the hidden narrative
- Use hints if you’re stuck
- New free chapters coming soon
- Pay Once and Play (in-app purchases only for non-mandatory hints)
- From the creators of "... and then it rained"
- Made with Unity Showcase Unite16 Europe
- Brighton Develop Showcase
- 2nd Place Big Indie Pitch Berlin
For questions, problems or feedback please send us an email to [email protected] or contact us via http://www.facebook.com/TwistedLinesGames or http://www.twitter.com/TwistTheLines.
If you enjoy Twisted Lines please have a look at our previous game ... and then it rained.
- Megagon Industries